recent Navigator dock or tender in Cozumel?

39august

Our documents say "docked" at Cozumel in 3 weeks. But as NOS arrives late at 10 AM, I suspect she tenders. Recent NOS cruisers, please advise. And if tendered, was it to the dock near downtown. That was where Jewel tendered in Dec.

Our documents say "docked" at Cozumel in 3 weeks. But as NOS arrives late at 10 AM, I suspect she tenders. Recent NOS cruisers, please advise. And if tendered, was it to the dock near downtown. That was where Jewel tendered in Dec.

Navigator has been docking in Cozumel since Oct. 06

Tj

Tjukka- Thanks. I know you have the proper information. I understand your husband will soon be on vacation, if not already. We have not had the pleasure of sailing with him. But we have met and dined with Capt. Sullivan, who I believe will be master when we sail on March 3. Again, thanks for answering.

Tjukka- Thanks. I know you have the proper information. I understand your husband will soon be on vacation, if not already. We have not had the pleasure of sailing with him. But we have met and dined with Capt. Sullivan, who I believe will be master when we sail on March 3. Again, thanks for answering.

We were on the Navigator Jan 20 -27. That was Capt. Bangs last week before vacation. We were Docked at the International Pier.

Was in Cozumel in November and yes, we were tendered. It took us to the very center of town. I took quite awhile since they use large boats and they hold over 300 passengers. I took us over an hour from standing in line, boarding, and finally leaving the ship area. I would suggest you make it a one time deal. There are salesmen on the boat selling silver, etc. The town itself is not too large and we had plenty of time to shop, eat and then, my son went scuba diving and I went on the submarine. Hope you have a great time.

kathy

Archived