Princess Last minute Email Specials

marko711

I got an email from princess today that said the following:

You Could Be a Winner!

Check your Circle Savings Account online for your chance to win a $150 credit!

When I clicked the link, it said if you were one of the first 100 people to respond, you would get a 100 dollar cabin credit. Hope I made it!

I have never received a last minute offer but would like to.

I have yet to receive any e-mail from Princess for deals and I have been sailing with them for 5 years. As for the mailings they are hit and miss. go figure.

Marilyn

You Could Be a Winner!

When I clicked the link, it said if you were one of the first 100 people to respond, you would get a 100 dollar cabin credit. Hope I made it!

Wife received that email yesterday and did what it said. No winner.. Wierd that I did not receive one at my email address.. I think they randomly send those out..

You Could Be a Winner!

I got the same email today and hope I also won. Also, in the same email was information about special offers--mostly to Caribbean. For some reason people are not booking the Caribbean like they were in prior years.

I think they are booking,but capacity has risen past demand, all CL's are adding tonnage every year.

I got the same email today and hope I also won. Also, in the same email was information about special offers--mostly to Caribbean. For some reason people are not booking the Caribbean like they were in prior years.

I received the E-mail today too. Actually, I get offers from Princess quite regularly... My husband doesn't get anything at all ;) Weird.

About that $150 onboard credit promotion, I think it started yesterday. I was curious to check my Credit Savings and when I clicked on the link, bam, here comes that message that said if I were amongst the first 100 to visit, I would win. As of today, my credit is still uchanged so... I must have lost :)

Archived