RCCL Transfer from from LAX Question

woof22

First, if I posted this in the wrong section I'm sorry. (I went back and forth whether to post this under RCCL, Cruise Air or both, I went with RCCL since that is the cruiseline we'll be on.)

We're cruising on the Vision soon. We bought RCCL's air and transfers. Our flight is scheduled to arrive around 9 in the morning the day of the cruise. I noticed that it said the buses would start running at 11:00. Do you know if it is actually 11:00, so we'll have to find something to do at LAX for a while or is it like the "don't arrive at the pier until 2:00" thing and they'll actually start running earlier?

We have a friend from LA on the cruise with us and we're trying to arrange getting to the pier around the same time.

Thanks for your help.

I think around 11:00 AM is probably fairly accurate when we have taken the transfers from LAX. You will have to pick up your luggage and then wait until RCCL has a fairly full bus before you will leave for the pier. We just bring a book or people watch.:)

Archived