Help Supper Club Aficionados...

idocdlw

I'm planning on going to the supper club (Scarlett's on Valor) for the first time and trying to decide what night to go.

What are the typical supper club hours? How early and how late in the evening do they seat people with reservations??

I think the supper club hours start about the same time as the dining rooms open ... 5:30 or 5:45. We always dine in the supper club late -- eightish, and we've seen people come in later than us, probably as late as nine. I doubt they take reservations any later than that, since it takes a full two hours to serve their meals.

We always book on the first or second formal night, because we don't opt to dress up another night. We prefer the lobster in the supper club to that served in the dining room, so we often book the supper club for the first formal night.

If you want to enjoy the live entertainment and dancing, be sure to request a table in the main dinner area, where you can enjoy that!

Reservations are started at 5:30 and last one is taken at 9:30. The Supper club only takes 100 per night reservations and they are staggered that lots of people are not there at one time.

We dined on a thursday on the Miracle. Based the decision on what was being served in the dining room and what was happening on the ship. Didnt want to miss a show..etc.

Check out cruiseclues.com and look at capers.

Scarlett's on the Valor was WONDERFUL! Definitely don't miss out. I left that place so full I was ready to burst. But it's not just the volume (we all know cruises are full of food) but it was all so GOOD that I couldn't let it go to waste, haha. Enjoy!

We booked for early in the week and then changed our minds. I didn't want to go on formal night and we were also planning around the Super Bowl. So we ended up at the Supper Club on the last night. It was heavenly and if we had gone earlier in the week we would have gone back again. Especially to the bar - the music was great. We were on the Spirit last week. (I am still in withdrawals) I just can't say enough about the quality of the food. MUCH better than the Pinnacle Grill on HAL. And we had a table on the rail of the upper level overlooking the dance floor below. Very memorable.

I'm planning on going to the supper club (Scarlett's on Valor) for the first time and trying to decide what night to go.

Tuesday night is a great night to book because its French Night down in the dining room and its not one of our best dinner nights.

They start taking reservations for 6pm, we booked ours for 6:30pm. Not sure whats the latest you can go.

Fred

Archived