Garden Villa Cabin on Pride of Hawaii

trvlgrl422

• 1 year later...
Is it worth the expense to stay in a garden villa cabin? It looks beautiful, but I'm wondering if it's worth it. I usually book a balcony cabin and love it. Thanks for any feedback!

Was on the Dawn in June in the GV. Going on the Gem GV in Dec. The Dec cruise is $25000 for 4 people going to Bermuda. The first 2 costs about $9300 each and the 3rd to 6 th guest is only $499.

The first good thing is you get to walk past all the people waiting to check in and go straight to the desk to check in. Then the butler or hotel manager takes you right on to the ship. No stopping. The muster drill you just show up and when they see you are there, you can leave. Avoiding everyone rushin back to their rooms. In the room is all the menus for all the restrurents, which you can order as many as you like. The butler serves it in your dining room. You get to choose 6 bottles of liquor to have in the room, with every kind of soda and mixer. There is fresh flowers and things to eat every day. You do not have to make any dinner arrangements for the special restrants if you want to go out to eat. All you do is call the consingere and they take care of it for you. For the shows there is reserved seats. You are first on the boat the go to the private island. There is plenty more but not enough time to tell it all. The great rooms, bathrooms, hot tub, no waiting. sauna... it goes on and on.

Yes it is a lot of money but if you can load up the room to the max it is not that bad. I think the Gem GV can have 8 people in it.

Hopt this helps a little

Archived