The Monocled Mutineer joins Cruise Critic

The Monocled Mutineer

Ladies and Gentlemen, please stop it; you are only confirming what some of our American cousins think of us. I joined CC to get away from this type of behaviour and indeed sail on Princess as the UK USA ration is weighted towards them. Having said that we have just returned from a fantastic cruise on the Coral Princess and are now concerning the Arcadia next Feb, hence why I am on here today. I was a member of Cruise Connections but left due to the intolerant attitude of some. Welcome MM we are all equal on this site and friendly

Derek,

My wife has persuaded me to take to the Carribbean, I absolutely hate flying.

Calypso Isles 02/03/2007 (Cardiff)

Have booked Premium seats home, but could you offer any advice how to get through the 10 hours to Barbados in any sot of comfort in the Bucket seats?

Take Care

Carl:)

SLEEP if you can. We did it last year to join the Sea Princess, going was fine as we were excited. The return took a few days R&R

Hi Guys- nice to know there are other fellow Brightonians onboard!:) Aren't we lucky to live in such a wonderful area:)

Hi there - apologies for not replying sooner - where does the time go? Yes, we are lucky to be living in this area. So much to see & do locally as well as being on the doorstep for London when we want it.

Regards,

Andrew

Archived