T.A. or Book My Self???

DISFANS3

I emialed and called her twice after she emailed me a quote of 150 total more to upgrade to a balcony, she got back to me 4 hours later and said it was 900 more to upgrade NOW, so if she was correct the first time I lost that opportunity to upgrade for 150 and now if I wish hand over 900. I said no,.

QUESTION: Can I call RCCL and cancel the TA and work with them??? What will it take to release the booking to me??? I am online all dya long as a part of my job and can glance at RCCL and see what is up as opposed to working with someone that loses a deal like that..

Thanks

If you have made final payment you would be looking at penalties to cancel and rebook. Some TA's will give the booking back to the cruiseline if you have only made the deposit. Some have a cancellation fee. You have to do this through your TA not RC. If you have not made final payment I would call the TA and tell them you want them to release your booking to RC. If they don't want to do that then just cancel. They will credit your credit card and then you can call RC and book. It may not be worth cancelling if the prices have gone up. Good luck!

I am having a similar problem and want my booking back from the TA. Final payment is not until June. I booked onboard, then transferred to an agent based on additional OBC, from that website where they compete for your business.

The lack of customer service and rude, non-responsive attitude is not worth the credit if I have to worry about everything. Never have I had this kind of poor service. I don't feel he should make any comission when he has made me miserable. This is all based on another cruise I booked with him and paid in full and he totally infuriated me.

Since he won't respond to any communication, will Royal Caribbean take the booking back on my request alone? (I know, I know, I have to call) Just looking for some insight.

Basically a $200 on board credit turned into a $50 OBC, which has not been applied and he's complaining that he didn't make enough money off the booking. BUT the cruise he's holding is a big one and that is the one I want returned to RC.

Archived