Host Randy..Re: Group cruise from Galveston

ginag

:)Randy have you ever, or would you consider hosting a group cruise from Galveston? I for one would be first in line to go as well as others that sail from Galveston. It's just not possible for me and DH to go from any other port(fear of flying) Just asking!;) Thanks!

~gina~:)

Long Beach or San Diego????:eek: It's Galveston all the way!:D There are four of us and you can count us in. Just give us a few months to recooperate from our cruise in October.:) How about April or May? I've never cruised in the spring before! Just a thought. :D

:) Perfect!!! Works for me! We are sailing on the Elation next May, but I'd reconsider if you (Randy);) would get the ball rolling! Everyone's welcome!

:eek: Stircrzy...what's this I hear about a shark attack at Galveston yesterday?! Any info?

...even considering that we did have a "bite" at the jetties at 53rd street. Beach Patrol doesn't consider it an "attack" since the young lady was standing in a school of fish, chest deep, and the shark just grabbed her foot (shiny nail polish may be to blame) and then let go.

Poor lady did have to undergo 3 hours of surgery to fix a mangled tendon on the top of her foot.

I am very close to water's edge...and barely EVER get in over my ankles...and I'm only 5' tall....<grin>

Lots of people out on the beach and in the water today. You KNOW, it always happens to the "other guy"!!

I would love to do a group cruise from Galveston! I will need something to look forward to after my November Ecstasy cruise.
When in November are you going? We just booked on Nov 15. Next May would be a good time to go again. It would be a good middle cruise between this next one and the VV cruise in Oct.

Stircrzy....... :) Thanks for the update....really just caught the tailend from the national news....they always keep you in suspense and never did a follow-up story that I heard. Hope the young lady will be okay.

Mercedes...when in Nov. do you sail? I think Randy needs to get on top of this! Wouldn't that be fun?!:D

:) Perfect!!! Works for me! We are sailing on the Elation next May, but I'd reconsider if you (Randy);) would get the ball rolling! Everyone's welcome!

:eek: Stircrzy...what's this I hear about a shark attack at Galveston yesterday?! Any info?

When in May?

I've never been on a CC group cruise, but I'd be interested in one from Galveston. I sailed out of Galveston on Celebration about 4 years ago. It was the most fun cruise I've ever been on. I mean, how can you not have fun on a ship practically filled with Texans?! :D

May wouldn't be too bad as long as it's early in the month -- before school lets out for the summer.

:) We are looking at May 22-28th...My DD graduates on May 21st from high school.....therefore jumping in the car as soon as graduation is over and driving all night to get to Galveston. It can be done!!!:eek:

:) Where's that Randy at?! Hopefully he can get us some pricing. We need to get the ball rolling...DH just got home from work and he's as excited as I am!:D So Randy will you do this for us...PLEASE!!!!?You know how women are when we want something we want it NOW!;)

Archived