Host Randy..Re: Group cruise from Galveston

ginag

We usually cruise in May. It is less the first 2 weeks and then the price jumps closer to graduation and memorial day
I know I just check pricing on Carnival just for a gauge......actually some good prices so I'm sure the group price will be good.

I was really hoping for the last week of April or the first week of May. We have a graduation that we just can't miss and it's in the last week of May. So May 23-30 would be bad for us.:( What ship were you looking at Randy? The Elation? And yes, we are serious!! Cruising is the only way to go. And I've been waiting for a Galveston group cruise!:D

I never cruise during any time that schools are out of sesssion. It's just too darn crowded. I believe parents have every right to cruise with their children.:D But, I don't like to cruise on ships with lots of kids. :)

It still depends on the Host Cruise that we are working on now but it's looking like it will be July or later as we're taking a poll from everyone so I really am leaning toward Elation for next May.... I really enjoyed May as there were not that many kids and the adults were about ages 30 to 45 for the most part.....just perfect!.....So the answer is it is very likely I do that unless Laura all of a sudden gets an awesome deal for the Host in May....I just can't miss the Host cruise.....it was tooooooo fun...Check back whenever or watch the boards..I bet I'll know real soon.;)

:D Randy.....A big "Thank You" for your time and effort in this...I'm sure I speak for everyone. Of course your Host cruise is more important and sure don't want you to miss out on that! It's just exciting to know that this could be possible for all us Galveston cruisers! Thanks again!:)

~gina~:)

... Elation for next May.... I really enjoyed May as there were not that many kids and the adults were about ages 30 to 45 for the most part...just perfect!...

Some of us "50s" are close to perfect, too..........

HAHAHHAHHAHA!

Some of us "50s" are close to perfect, too..........

HAHAHHAHHAHA!

oh there were some 50's and 60's too....not to worry...just beats the heck out of my March Cruise where the majority were 22 yrs old....lol

Randy - Are you insinuating you had a problem with those "young babes" on board...yeah right, LOL. And, that you would prefer "older chicks"....yeah, right, LOL. It's okay, we luv ya ;). It's okay, I am 41 and dh is 55......married a very happily 21 years.

Marie

Hey , can we all go on the Host Cruise also ???:)

Sure...There were a bunch of CCers on the RCI cruise we did in Jan....they had started a roll call before we planned this and we found them and joined in.....Several hung out with us.....the more the merrier!;)

Sure...There were a bunch of CCers on the RCI cruise we did in Jan....they had started a roll call before we planned this and we found them and joined in.....Several hung out with us.....the more the merrier!;)

Great! Any details on the Host cruise yet?:)

The Galveston cruise is great, but can't go til schools out. July is great!:D

:p Well.....while were on the subject of age....I've been told that a women that tells her age will tell everything!;) So....I'll spill my guts! I'm 43 to be 44 soon and DH is 45. Hope that falls in the age requirements for the cruise Randy!:D I'm not gettin' older...I'm gettin' better!:D I've also been told I'm a barrel of laughs!

~gina~:)

Gina...I'm 46 but act 25.....so yes I danced with all the young girls.....and girls pulled me out on the dance floor....I've been around music and danced all my life and love it....That's probably why they pull me out on the floor.....Also, I stay young as I run around with a group of local friends that are about 28-45...so there ya have it..lol:D.I reFUSE to get old!

• 2 weeks later...

OK.........I requested pricing....let's see what happens......lol....Actually was out last night and Stallion and I actually talked two girls we know into going next May that have never cruised.......plus some of our other friends said they wanted to go too....So I can tell you it's ALREADY a party before we even get started......lol......More info to come.:D

Archived