I want a Panama Canal Cruise

PACURN

I'm posting this in hopes Carnival will read this and think about it. I would really love to go through the Panama Canal. Carnival hasn't done this in a while. Of course there is the Elation repo cruise which, unfortuanantly does not fit my time frame. Other than than nothing :(

Funny thing - I was looking at Princess. They still have cruises through the canal. When I looked at the first price and availabilty on their websight the price for a mini suite was 2699.00 pp, since there are four of us I typed in availability for 4. The websight pulls up a new price list. The suite is now 3099.00 pp. I thought that was interesting. It's more expensive for 4 to travel in the same cabin as opposed to 2.

So Carnival bring back the Panama Canal

We booked the Liberty for March 08 which Carnival changed our date with the Miracle. Fine with that, as we wanted to sail on her. Lots of good reviews. We are going to do the ferry. Price is definitely right. Right now for 7th deck aft, paying 1149.pp. Already had a price drop once and they gave it to us. Very excited about this. Other stops, Belize and Costa Rica. We decided on a balcony since we have 4 sea days. Good Luck!

We took the Canal ferry in October aboard the Victory. Glad we did this tour, but would not repeat. The tour left when the shipped docked, and returned when the ship was ready to leave. Carnival said tour would take 7 hours, actually took 10 hours plus. Hopefully, you will not experience the same, but wanted to let you know what our experience was in October. Good luck!

Thanks for all the good advice. I will have to look into that for next year. It sounds good. The Princess Itinerary thru the canal was nice. It had stops in Mexico that Carnival does not go to -Huatalco and such, but the pricing was odd. 400.00 extra pp if there are 4 passangers as opposed to 2.

Oh well I'll looking to the Carnival ones out of Florida. I like the big ships. Thanks everyone.

We booked the Liberty for March 08 which Carnival changed our date with the Miracle. Fine with that, as we wanted to sail on her. Lots of good reviews. We are going to do the ferry. Price is definitely right. Right now for 7th deck aft, paying 1149.pp. Already had a price drop once and they gave it to us. Very excited about this. Other stops, Belize and Costa Rica. We decided on a balcony since we have 4 sea days. Good Luck!

I wanted to book this cruise at end of Oct. but first trying to find out more about this route. I want to go through the panama because this is one area I've never visted.

I wish you guys a great time March 08:) .

Archived