The 411 from Princess, from Hobby to ships lobby

CRUISAYEAR

If you are booking the Grand Princess cruise out of Galveston, Princess told me do NOT schedule your arrival at Hobby airport for after 1:pm, nor should you schedule your departure flight before 1:pm.

A Princess transfer on a motorcoach from Hobby airport to the ship is $66 per person, and that is round trip.

You do not have to book air with Princess to use their transfer. Your cruise travel agent can book the transfer for you.

I cannot tell you if this info applies to flights into or out of Bush international. I did not ask.

A Princess agent is supposed to be near baggage claim. Check in with them and they will direct you to the transfer coach.

If you are booking the Grand Princess cruise out of Galveston, Princess told me do NOT schedule your arrival at Hobby airport for after 1:pm, nor should you schedule your departure flight before 1:pm.

A Princess transfer on a motorcoach from Hobby airport to the ship is $66 per person, and that is round trip.

You do not have to book air with Princess to use their transfer. Your cruise travel agent can book the transfer for you.

I cannot tell you if this info applies to flights into or out of Bush international. I did not ask.

A Princess agent is supposed to be near baggage claim. Check in with them and they will direct you to the transfer coach.

This applies to Intercontinental also, either airport is $66.

Princess has a counter in the baggage claim area at Hobby. Hobby is small so it will be easy to spot. I fly in & out of Hobby on a regular basis and rarely see anyone at the counter. Mosy of my flights are early week so I would not expect Princess to have the counter manned unless it was Friday or Saturday. You might want to contact Princess to see what their hours are.

Archived