Sailing THIS Sunday - quick question!

ckrobyn

Considering not too long ago I wasn't even qualified to ask a cruise question....I consider that a compliment! LOL! :p

Less than 24hrs and I will be San Juan bound!

Me too in 255 more days. :o

Post me about the Marriott when you return. I am curious as to how you will like it. ;)

Don't forget there is a big Walgreen's right near it for last minute shopping.

Enjoy your trip, Robyn. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

If we read about an RCI ship delayed on your turnaround day due to "suspicious activities onboard" would it safe to assume it's just you scampering in and out of numerous cabins snapping pictures like crazy?

Just curious...

You are an absolute delight and there's no doubt that you will spread much joy on your cruise(s).

Happy Cruising,

Alan

Robyn- Just a quick note to say, Have a fantastic trip. Remember you have 14 days...to relax and just have some fun. I will be so looking forward to your review and pics when you get back. Don't worry about us folks here...we can hold down the fort till you get back, lol!! I will be wishing for beautiful sunny skies and calm seas. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!:D

traveler123-we are on your cruise (I think). We are bookinig 2 trips through the ship and one thru ABC tours in Aruba. This is also our first RCL-our past cruises with Celebrity.

As to the Academy Show-I'm sure they will have the winners posted somewhere. Have a great trip!

Have the best time ever with your family!!! :p

If you will be checking your blackberry, I can send you the results of the awards show almost immediately. Let me know!! I'd be happy to do it.:)

I will be checking your threads and dying to hear from you via email.

Have fun my friend.

Enjoy your trip, Robyn. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

If we read about an RCI ship delayed on your turnaround day due to "suspicious activities onboard" would it safe to assume it's just you scampering in and out of numerous cabins snapping pictures like crazy?

Just curious...

You are an absolute delight and there's no doubt that you will spread much joy on your cruise(s).

Happy Cruising,

Alan

AAAAAAAAAAAW! Thanks Alan! :)

I will promise not to hold up the ship with illegal activity on turnaround day!!! :rolleyes:

Stay tuned for a full review when I return!

Have the best time ever with your family!!! :p

If you will be checking your blackberry, I can send you the results of the awards show almost immediately. Let me know!! I'd be happy to do it.:)

I will be checking your threads and dying to hear from you via email.

Have fun my friend.

Thanks Sylvia :)

Suitcase is packed - FINALLY!

Apparently I cannot send or receive emails via my blackberry outside the contintental U.S - so I will have to rely on you sending the Oscar info to my hotmail account!

In case we don't connect before you leave for your cruise - have a wonderful time with your fabulous family on the Navigator :D

Me too in 255 more days. :o

Post me about the Marriott when you return. I am curious as to how you will like it. ;)

Don't forget there is a big Walgreen's right near it for last minute shopping.

Not only will I review the AOS - but I also plan to post my comments about the Marriott Stellaris on Trip Advisor ;) Of course, I will give you all the first hand info and pics you need! My email is ckrobyn@hotmail.com if you send me something, then I will have your return address to give you all the Marriott scoop! :D

For our Serenade cruise two weeks ago, it was announced by Capt. George that we had to stay very close to St. Thomas to get the TV signal for the Superbowl game. This was not a problem since our next stop, St. Martin was very close. It may be a problem if they need a land based TV signal for an event and they are scheduled to do a sea day or a long sail to the next day's port.

Robyn- Try and take some pics of the Marriott Stellaris- we will be staying here for 3 days prior to our cruise and would love to see more of it. I understand they just went thru a major renovation. Boy we sure are asking alot of you aren't we?? anyway, have fun!!

Stef,

I called the hotel the other day with a question and asked about the renovations. Apparently the "tower" renovations are complete - and I was told this is where they have put us for tomorrow night. I will definitely take lots of pictures for you! I have already seen many it looks like a beautiful resort. My DD will love the 2 storey water slide! :)

Not only will I review the AOS - but I also plan to post my comments about the Marriott Stellaris on Trip Advisor ;) Of course, I will give you all the first hand info and pics you need! My email is ckrobyn@hotmail.com if you send me something, then I will have your return address to give you all the Marriott scoop! :D

I sent you off an email so you can send me the info on your return.

The dummy that I am, I forgot to include my email address in the actual text. :o But you will see it when delivered. ;)

Many thanks for doing this. ;)

I sent you off an email so you can send me the info on your return.

The dummy that I am, I forgot to include my email address in the actual text. :o But you will see it when delivered. ;)

Many thanks for doing this. ;)

I got your email and have replied :)

I seriously need to get to bed! Cab to the airport will be here in 6 hours! :eek:

Archived