Vallarta Adventures vs Los Veranos canopy?

Rock Skipper

Ok, I have done both tours and would recommend both. They are each a little different then the other and both great. Vallarta Adventures has double cables and you use gloves to slow yourself down before they catch you at the end. The heights are not as dramatic as Los Veranos and in the end you repel (sp?) down from the last platform. They have a small refreshment stand at the end but you do need to hike back up the hill when you are done.

Los Veranos on the other hand is a little more dramatic. I say this because you are really high up off the floor and you zipline over a river gorge many times. It was awesome. At the end they have a restaurant and slides that go into the river for swimming.

Like I said, I would do them both and have no problem recommending them. My kids (10 & 12) have done the Vallarta Adventure ones and I think it was a good idea to start them off with that one and then next time we'll do Los Veranos.

Have a great time,

Archived