Cabana's and Bad Weather = Refund?

danga

Good question. Never thought of it. My guess is that if the weather is too bad to use the cabana, then they won't be able to tender in anyhow. Conversely, if the weather is nice enough for the ship to stop and tender in, then you paid for it. Just my guess.

Definitely. If it is unsafe for the ship to drop tenders and no one goes to HMC, you will not be charged for the cabana you never got to use.

We have missed HMC about 20% of the time over the many cruises we were scheduled to go there.

However, if the weather is lousy but the seas calm enough for the tenders to get to HMC, you can't just decide that day you rather not go over to the island and expect to get a refund for the cabana. If pax are being transported to the island and you have rented a cabana you might as well use it- you will still be charged even if you don't go.

:cool:

Thanks for your respones! I have already paid for my Turquoise Cabana, so as long as we go to the island ,be it rain or shine I will be sipping Foo Foo drinks and enjoying the view.....

:rolleyes: The first time (of 2) we went there it was pouring rain, but the tenders were running, so I guess you would have to pay for the cabana. We waited in the rain til our 1pm snorkeling trip to find out it was cancelled. No notice anywhere...we were a little annoyed. Figured you could snorkel in the rain, you're under water!!!

Penny

Archived