? Have U Tried sassybax bra?

I have one sassybax bra. While I like it it can be a little tight around my shoulders and underarms. I ordered the XL size Bralette and next time I will try the Racerbax bra instead. I am not an overweight person but push the limit for my size sometimes. I do like the bra though. If you are looking for a bra without wires try JC Penney's new Ambrielle line. If your bra fits properly you shouldn't have to worry about VBL's.

Stephanie

Sassybax :: Sexy, Comfortable Bras Eliminate Visable Bra Lines

from

http://www.sassybax.com/

SassyBax is a revolutionary bra which takes the brassiere, corset, tank top, sports bra, camisole and rolls them into one comfortable, slimming 360 degree bra/top with no seams and multiple uses

from

http://www.thelingeriestoreusa.com/sassybax.html

Thanks for the info. I'm always looking out for a bra that is comfortable enough to actually WEAR!! I can't stand the things!

So, I'd love to hear from someone who has actually wore one of these Sassybax. Looks like I'd have to order online without trying on, and with shipping one bra will be over $70. :eek:

If you go to the nextten dot com site, and click on the bra you're interested in, read all the way down, where there is a schematic explaining the sizing. I did order the posture bra and paid for 2 day shipping, so I'll let you know how it fits when I receive it. There are many on line sites where you can buy these and similar, but not all colors available in all sizes. More to follow....Silver

P. S. Thanks for the replies, and DERF5585 -- as always, you're a fountain of information. Kudos!!

I own 1 sassybax bra. Do I like it? I do like it and wear it quite a bit around the house and for some errands. I normally wear a 36D (thanks to the Oprah show) and bought an XL. I ordered mine directly thru their website and ordered a large but returned it for the XL. The reason I did this was because it seemed really tight around my shoulders and underarms. Even the XL feels a little tight. I weight about 152 at my heaviest and 140 at my lightest. If I could try another one I would order the racerback style.

While this bra does offer support, I wouldn't call it a bra I would wear anytime other than a "friday" type bra. I can't wear underwire bras anymore cause they just poke and pinch me. Especially on my ribs in the middle. I prefer to wear Victoria's Secret Wireless Ipex bra. JcPenney also offers a new wireless one too that I really like.

I also own a bra made by Spanx. It is a nice "Friday" bra too. Hope this helps.

Stephanie

Have never worn one of these Sassybax bras but somehow all that extra material is not appealing, especially when you live in the desert in Arizona. Can anyone tell me how this fabric stays in place or does it ride up over the abdomen like my shirts do after I've been sitting.

Archived