Silvermoon - how early to book?

lovemylab

For those who went on SM or SMII, how early did you make your reservations?

For the time you are going I would worry more about them not having enough passengers to justify the trip than the boat filling up. I booked several months in advance for the same time frame last year, but as it turned out we were the only ones on the only boat they sent out that day and we had just 2 more than their minimum.

We booked in Oct. 2006 for our upcoming NCL Pearl cruise, 4/13/07. There was still space available on Silver Moon I. Most of the reviews sound good. Really looking forward to this day sail. We took a day sail last year in St. Thomas with only four passengers where we were served lunch and drinks, snorkeling, etc. It was one of our most enjoyable days!

I would contact them as soon as possible. They were very quick to reply.:D

Autumn3, we are sailing on the same day as you, but on a different ship. We will be in Barbados on November 16. Any chance you will be there on the same day? It would increase our chances of having enough people to ensure the trip would not be cancelled. :)

Bonnie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, we sailed Silver Moon I while in Barbados on the Carnival Destiny on Feb 21, 2007. We only booked the tour 2 weeks before we left, I guess we lucked out and got some open spots. One of the best times I had on the cruise. Well worth the $110 US per person if you ask me. Having only 12 people on the cat with you really makes it better. Was always someplace you could go and not have anyone around you.

Ryan

Archived