Small ships around Greek Islands?

Miss Priss

I am in charge of 22 people for a trip to the Greek Isles. I'm familiar with big ship cruising, but wondered if anyone has a good experience with a smaller ship? I read about the Perla and need an upgrade for this big responsibility. Thanks for your help.:)

SeaDream! I took a 7 night voyage 2 years ago to the Greek Isles - and it could not have been more perfect! Great small ship - about 100 people - all inclusive, food was fabulous, accommodations were first rate - I can't imagine anyone not loving SeaDream.

• 2 weeks later...
I am in charge of 22 people for a trip to the Greek Isles. I'm familiar with big ship cruising, but wondered if anyone has a good experience with a smaller ship? I read about the Perla and need an upgrade for this big responsibility. Thanks for your help.:)

Greetings!

We are also researching a small ship to sail around the Greek Isles for 20 people or so - a family trip. The one that intregues me at this point is the Star Flyer, one of the ships of Star Clippers. Here is a link:

http://www.starclippers.com

Please let me know which ship you decide on, and good luck to us both!

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions. I will look into both ships. I have found that most small ships have 7 day cruises, and our Greek friend who has relatives there and travels there frequently says we should have at least a 10 day trip. But i'll keep looking. Thanks again.

Archived