Considering Costa Cruise

psbtrvlr

We were in a Grand Suite and I'm not sure if the perks are the same for regular suites. Some of the perks in the Grand suite were robes, slippers, a very nice bathroom with jacuzzi tub, bidet, lots of fluffy towels and nice toiletries. The butler brought fresh fruit basket daily, room service (off of the dining room menu), and you get invited to the Captains cocktail party.

HOpe that helps.

I, too, was trying to find information about suite perks and such info is woefully lacking. What I could figure out is that there is NOT a concierge lounge as there is on other lines (with cocktails), nor a "personal butler." You don't have any problems making specialty reservations on the ships, so that would not be a big perk even if there was one. The rooms, however, are LOVELY, and large and well outfitted (with the exception of the somewhat awkward mini suites aft which sport large balconies but funny room configurations.) If anyone else knows of perks, it would be great to know!

According to our TA & Costa, our suite-SClass, comes with a butler, fruit, dining in our suite, butler can arrange excursions, dining in main room &/ Dining Restaurants, cocktail parties, fruit, canapes, etc. Laundry, too--hope this helps!

I, too, was trying to find information about suite perks and such info is woefully lacking. What I could figure out is that there is NOT a concierge lounge as there is on other lines (with cocktails), nor a "personal butler." You don't have any problems making specialty reservations on the ships, so that would not be a big perk even if there was one. The rooms, however, are LOVELY, and large and well outfitted (with the exception of the somewhat awkward mini suites aft which sport large balconies but funny room configurations.) If anyone else knows of perks, it would be great to know!

Yes, the Suite Perks (as doncolleen mentioned) are the SAME, no matter in which Suite category you are booked in.

Mini Suite (Magica, Concorida, etc.), Suite (all ships), Panorama Suite (Atlantica & Mediterranea) or Grand Suite (all ships) offer the following amenities:

- Priority Embarkation

- Bottle of Champagne and Canapees upon arrival in your Suite

- Fresh basket of fruits (will be refilled daily)

- Personal Butler (in addition to your room steward)

- Jacuzzi bathtubs

- Bathrobes & Slippers in your cabin

- Dining Certificate for 2 two the Speciality Restaurant (your butler will be happy to make reservations for you)

- Large balcony (the corner suites on the Atlantica & Mediterranea have over 270 sqft. of private balcony!)

- Special Captains Reception for Suite Guests

- Special waiting area before disembarkation

- Priority Disembarkation

... and of course lots of room! (especially GS category!)

Have fun!

Andy

Archived