Can This Marriage Be Saved? Princess First Timer

ebonybee

Its my fault we can't afford a full suite on this trip--because we're paying for our kids. They both just graduated from college.

Daughter -school teacher(hint spring break trip) makes no money- and will be home with us for the rest of her life given housing cost in this area, plus school loans that are due starting June 1st.

The other-new to banking-again no money. He's saving money to move. Since I got all mother-henish about wanting a family trip, I get to foot the bill. They are only paying for airfare.

Hubby didn't want the trip but OK'd it because he's out of Hennesey XO. Phillipsburg has the cheapest XO we've ever found. Kids don't drink, but they get to bring two bottles back each also!

It we were doing a full suite it would definitely have to be on RCCL due to the concierge lounge.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but you can get minisuites on Emerald deck that have fully covered balconies. I think those tend to be booked early and stay booked, but it's worth looking into if marital bliss is in jeopardy. Another option is aft-facing balcony cabins on the stern, at least you'll get a largish covered balcony, albeit with a smaller cabin than a minisuite. But they're about as private as they come...:D

Archived