celebrity excursions ? verbage ?

melika091900

I was looking at our shore excursion book for hawaii and theres a shore excursion called accessible east hawaii...

It says .....

if you have an adventurous mind but limited mobility this might be the tour for you , visit top destinations in east hawaii at a comfortable pace about a wheelchair lift equipped mini bus, volcanoes national park, akatsuka orchid gardens, mauna loa macadamia nut farm, big island candies and rainbow falls.. sites you normally miss due to accessibility are brought to you through onboard DVD presentations. view beatutiful orchids at the gardens, sample treats at the mauna loa macadamia nut farm and big island candies, view rainbow falls ,,, a box lunch is included,,

ok so heres my question ,, is this a tour where you sit on a mini bus and watch DVD's????? or do you go to these places..????

its confusing me,,, what do you all think ???

for 109 per person, im hoping we go to those places....

tell me your opinions,, thanks

Melissa

Melissa,

I was looking at our shore excursion book for hawaii and theres a shore excursion called accessible east hawaii...

It says .....

if you have an adventurous mind but limited mobility this might be the tour for you , visit top destinations in east hawaii at a comfortable pace about a wheelchair lift equipped mini bus, volcanoes national park, akatsuka orchid gardens, mauna loa macadamia nut farm, big island candies and rainbow falls.. sites you normally miss due to accessibility are brought to you through onboard DVD presentations. view beatutiful orchids at the gardens, sample treats at the mauna loa macadamia nut farm and big island candies, view rainbow falls ,,, a box lunch is included,,

ok so heres my question ,, is this a tour where you sit on a mini bus and watch DVD's????? or do you go to these places..????

its confusing me,,, what do you all think ???

for 109 per person, im hoping we go to those places....

tell me your opinions,, thanks

It sounds like you visit all of the sites, but that you also see DVD presentations on a few elements that are inaccessible via wheelchair.

Norm.

I bet if you call them up they might have the answers to your questions. I agree, Melissa, that blurb is confusing. When we went to Alaska, I spoke directly with them about the excursions and they seemed very knowledgeable. The woman I had spoken to had been on most of the excursions.

yeah i called and the lady i spoke with stated she didnt even have that excusion on her list for Hilo, So i read it to her,

she stated its a tour, and we will go to most of the places,,

so im going to cross my fingers LOL

thanks for all the responses.

Melissa

That must have been so annoying. The person selling the product doesn't know a thing about the product. I guess the good thing is that you can always cancel once you are on the ship after you talk to the in-person sales people who hopefully will know something about what they are selling. This sounds like a skit for SNL.

That must have been so annoying. The person selling the product doesn't know a thing about the product. I guess the good thing is that you can always cancel once you are on the ship after you talk to the in-person sales people who hopefully will know something about what they are selling. This sounds like a skit for SNL.

I know huh ???? im like, its in the shore excursion guide you sent me,,,,

she was like well theres a best of hilo,, i said yes thats like it, but this one is accessible for people with wheelchairs,, since my mom needs one sometimes for her bad knees,,

im not sure if we should book it now , or wait til we get on to ask more about it before we pay for it, but we shall see,,,

take care

Melissa

if this is offered on your trip you should book it ahead-- shows an interest in the trip & you will hold your spot...you can always cancel once you get on board after discussing it at the Excursons desk (they may have more info for you) sounds like a great offering because the spots on Hilo are wonderful-- We also got a huge floral arrangment at the port for very small cost before reboarding & it lasted the entire trip! Loved Hilo & VNP!

Archived