Carribean Princess docked

fitty

You won't like this answer, but it changes all the time. Sometimes with the starboard (right side) facing the pier, and sometimes with the port (left side) facing the pier.

Believe it or not I tracked this for 11 weeks prior to my Feb. 4 cruise. (Yeah I need to get a life). The score was 7 times for the port side againist the pier and 4 time the starboard side was againist the pier.

Now on my Feb. 4th cruise our starboard cabin faced the Intercoastal, not the pier. When we returned on Feb. 11 the starboard side faced the pier.

It depends on which spot it is docked at. Look on the Cam on the ship and see the night before you leave or early morning. If you are going to Southern Caribbean to see islands while sailing down, islands are on the left side of ship.

thank you rjack22. We were on the Star in Feb and had Port side cabins which faced the intercoastal and loved it. Our Nov. Cruise on the Caribbean Princess we have starboard side cabins and we were hoping against hope to be on the intercoastal side. i guess it will just be the luck of the draw. Thank you so much for responding.

fitty :rolleyes:

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and in the past two weeks it has been docked on each side. Now that you have got me thinking - I almost want to drive to the port on Sunday and see which side it is docked on.

Typically the ship seems to be docked on the starbord side - but occassionally have seen it docked on the port side.

Archived