Any singles on Conquest 9/16/07?

vcrus1102

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there there are at least 2 singles in our group both ladies one is going to be 34 by the time of cruise and one is 42 both hotties, look out for them. Both brunettes and fun to hang out with. There will be other hotties with us but all taken.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there there are at least 2 singles in our group both ladies one is going to be 34 by the time of cruise and one is 42 both hotties, look out for them. Both brunettes and fun to hang out with. There will be other hotties with us but all taken.

Hey Matlily....we're hoping to find some single MEN who will hang out with us. We met one last year on our cruise and we adopted him for the whole time.....had a really fun time!! There were 6 of us and we made him dance with us all....wore him out.....but he loved all the attention!!!

Welcome Matily.:) Glad to see some more showing up on this. At least it's a start!!:D

Hey soonergirlie, I love to dance!! Just don't wear me out!! Need energy for the excursions!;) :)

Anyone else out there (male, female) looking at this post, feel free to jump in!! Of course when I started this post I should have worded the title a little better. Sorry, my fault. :o :p Just want to make new friends and hang out. Just want to have a fun vacation - no boss, no work, all play:D ...But seriously, guys, gals, feel free to jump in! Everyone is welcome!! Maybe we can get to know one another before we cruise, hence, have more fun on the ship!!!:D :D

Welcome Matily.:) Glad to see some more showing up on this. At least it's a start!!:D

Hey soonergirlie, I love to dance!! Just don't wear me out!! Need energy for the excursions!;) :)

Okay, Vcrus1102, you owe me a dance!! I'll hold you to it, too! And I agree, I love meeting new people and making new friends on cruises, makes it that more fun!! This site and the Meet & Mingle gives it a jump start.

Okay, Vcrus1102, you owe me a dance!! I'll hold you to it, too! And I agree, I love meeting new people and making new friends on cruises, makes it that more fun!! This site and the Meet & Mingle gives it a jump start.

Allright. Your on!! Better warm up those dancing shoes!!!:D By the way, my name is Aaron.

Allright. Your on!! Better warm up those dancing shoes!!!:D By the way, my name is Aaron.

I keep my dancing shoes ready to go at a moments notice! And, don't forget my friends I'm bringing with me, they'll expect a dance too. But if we have enough to drink, we just get out there and all dance together!!

Mel

Hi Mel, Aaron and McCraig,

We will have our dancing shoes too, meet you all for a boogie!

By the way my name is Sue (mat and Lily are my niece and nephew):D

Last year on a cruise, I met the people at the Meet and Greet that I had been talking on here with before the cruise. It was great to go to the disco and see them there....we all got up and danced together. Instant friends!!

Aaron....you got me and Sue and the 4 friends I'm bringing with me. You are going to be one busy guy!!!

• 1 month later...

We're a couple who will be on the same cruise with a single female friend. I'm sure she's looking forward to meeting someone as well. My wife and I still love to make new friends and party all night (except on our last cruise it seemed like we slept way too much! Maybe we got exhausted from spending too much time in the sun).

We're a couple who will be on the same cruise with a single female friend. I'm sure she's looking forward to meeting someone as well. My wife and I still love to make new friends and party all night (except on our last cruise it seemed like we slept way too much! Maybe we got exhausted from spending too much time in the sun).

You are more than welcome to join us for some dancing. I believe there are a few of us meeting up with dance shoes in hand! ;) :D

Hi, this is Steve from the plains of Kansas. Did this cruise on 06/24/07 and had so much fun I've decided to do it again. I will be 55 by the time this one rolls around. Sounds like you've got a pretty lively group on this cruise.

You are more than welcome to join us for some dancing. I believe there are a few of us meeting up with dance shoes in hand! ;) :D

You know, Aaron, my dancing shoes may be flip flops.....

Steve....are you traveling alone?

Mel

Hi Mel: Yes, I will be traveling solo again. The last cruise in June was my post divorce gift to myself. I was really a little hesitant when I booked it but it turned out to be one of the best cruises I've ever taken.

Hi Mel: Yes, I will be traveling solo again. The last cruise in June was my post divorce gift to myself. I was really a little hesitant when I booked it but it turned out to be one of the best cruises I've ever taken.

Steve--There are 5 of us gals going on the cruise that are in our 50's. 4 of us went together last year and we had a blast!! We decided to do it again this year. Will you be at the Meet and Mingle right after the muster drill?

Mel

Steve--There are 5 of us gals going on the cruise that are in our 50's. 4 of us went together last year and we had a blast!! We decided to do it again this year. Will you be at the Meet and Mingle right after the muster drill?

Mel

Mel: Where will you be meeting after the muster drill? I will be there provided I don't get too carried away with the drinks of the day. That's great that you have 4 friends that enjoy cruising and you all can go together.

Archived