TA ---Early Spring Promotion ????

Any Travel agents out there know about this Promotion, if so what ships and what sailings is this eligibile for ???

Where can I read about it on the rccl.com site?

Thanks

Jimbo:)

Some agent must know about this Promotion? Royal Caribbean gave me this deduction on one of my sailings, just wondering if any other sailings are available for this deduction?

I just received a 9 Nt promo for Explorer and Grandeur(Day 4 Sale)from 799 pp, as well as a 7Nt Promo for Adventure(Day 3 Sale)from 499 pp...

This is from RCI's Weeklong Sale . . .

Radio

;) ;)

Any Travel agents out there know about this Promotion, if so what ships and what sailings is this eligibile for ???

Where can I read about it on the rccl.com site?

Thanks

They did a TGIF promo for our TA on 4/23/07 out of Galveston into Barcelona. It will give a $100 cabin credit to inside/outside and $200 for Balcony and above. They have just dropped the inside guarantee rate for category Z to $449 per person, 13 nights! The promo code is listed on page 15 of our roll call for Splendour of the Seas, so ocme on over and check it out. The special runs until 3/16 and RCCL has removed it from the website since it came out 3 weeks ago. You will need to sign up for the TGIF specials

Hi Texasnana,

Since it was a "february" special, they don't have the TGIF anymore. Sign up for their e-mails and you will get all the special offers. When they do another one like this, they will send you an e-mail to sign up for those offers as well!

Julieanne

Thanks, I called Crown and Anchor and gave them my email address, the lady on the phone had no idea though when the first one would arrive. Keeping fingers crossed it's before the next century.:eek:

Radio, tell me which sailing the 9 Night offer was for Explorer of the Seas?

Thanks

Julieanne

Thanks, I called Crown and Anchor and gave them my email address, the lady on the phone had no idea though when the first one would arrive. Keeping fingers crossed it's before the next century.:eek:

Radio, tell me which sailing the 9 Night offer was for Explorer of the Seas?

Thanks

May 11, 25 2007 / June 8, 22 2007 is for Explorer 9Nt Bermuda and Caribbean.

May 18 2007 is for Grandeur 9 nt Eastern Caribbean

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

May 11, 25 2007 / June 8, 22 2007 is for Explorer 9Nt Bermuda and Caribbean.

Radio

Thanks Radio, we have her booked for April 2008, right now we have the $300 off the balcony for Diamond and just sent in the Coupon from the Crown And Anchor Page for another $125 off the Cabin, Guess we are getting greedy huh? One of these days they are going to pay us to take a cruise with them......Hehehehehehehe:D

Thanks Radio, we have her booked for April 2008, right now we have the $300 off the balcony for Diamond and just sent in the Coupon from the Crown And Anchor Page for another $125 off the Cabin, Guess we are getting greedy huh? One of these days they are going to pay us to take a cruise with them......Hehehehehehehe:D

You might see me on Explorer in April 2008. I will also be sailing Explorer this summer.

Radio

Archived