Jan - 8/6/08 with Israel

pkamison

Hi,

August 6, 2008 14 days Insignia

Barcelona to Istanbul

Including: Alghero (Sardinia), Rome. Amalfi/Positano, Heraklion, (Crete), Alexandria, Egypt, Cairo (Port Said), Haifa, Israel (Overnight), Rhodes, Kusadasi,Turkey and 2 sea days. Thanks Orchstrapal good memory!

Jan

I find sometimes its nice to do itineraries at least twice..I never feel like I have really seen a country or city unless I have been there several times..cruising into a port for 8 hours is fun but the second time I find better!

Jan

Absolutelycorrect orchestrapal, we are going back to many of the same ports on our trip coming up..and I intend to get massages, eat lunch out and act like I am staying there..so much fun once you have seen all of the highlights that are not to miss..when someone says I have been there and I say to them 6 hours doesnt count as a visit..they usually laugh and say you are right..could anyone say they have been to New York if it was only for 6 or 8 hours?? I dont think so..

Jan

Hi,

August 6, 2008 14 days Insignia

Barcelona to Istanbul

Including: Alghero (Sardinia), Rome. Amalfi/Positano, Heraklion, (Crete), Alexandria, Egypt, Cairo (Port Said), Haifa, Israel (Overnight), Rhodes, Kusadasi,Turkey and 2 sea days. Thanks Orchstrapal good memory!

Jan

Fantastic itinerary. Is there a similar rerun in the spring or fall that includes Istanbul and Cairo?

Thanks.

Fantastic itinerary. Is there a similar rerun in the spring or fall that includes Istanbul and Cairo?

Thanks.

This itinerary goes 2 times..June 23 and August 6, Stu and I chose the August 6 one and we are really excited!

Jan

This itinerary goes 2 times..June 23 and August 6, Stu and I chose the August 6 one and we are really excited!

Jan

I was hoping to go when it's not too hot.... I have difficulty handling the heat .

Any other itineraries featuring Cairo overnight AND Israel?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping to go when it's not too hot.... I have difficulty handling the heat. Any other itineraries featuring Cairo overnight AND Israel? Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Oceania does not have cruises that include those port stops in the spring or fall, but Princess (Royal Princess former Ren ship) and HAL do.

Archived