Liberty Cabin 7259 Empress Deck

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone booked this cabin before? Can you see the water down below or are the lifeboats in the way? It's only my second cruise and I'm worried about being a little too forward in the ship since midship is best from what I've read in regards to movement. I'm thinking about that just in case of a storm since I'm going during hurricane season. I went around the same time last year on the Miracle and had absolutely wonderful weather but you never know.

Can't wait to have another fantastic cruise.

You have an excellent room (looks like a suite - from the deck plans), in an excellent area of the ship. I have been in a similar room, and you should enjoy it very much. You will be able to see a little of the top of the lifeboats, but so can everyone and it will not take away from the fantastic view from your balcony.

Have a great cruise!!

to put your worries at ease-- if there is a storm-- the captain will reroute your ship. If there is a hurricane you may go to different ports completly.

THe lifeboats on this class are recessed on atlantic deck.

when you walk the outside deck on the lobby deck the lifeboats will be above your head.

The lifeboats dont hang out over the side like the Miracle.

Archived