The Kindness of Strangers........

• 2 weeks later...

This may seem a little odd to say, but there are threads on here from time to time that require a great deal of effort on the part of the original posters and which bring many of us much pleasure.

I'm talking about the extended cruise reports from those like Grumpy1 last year, Arzz's South American Cruise and Bill and Mary Ann's report on their world cruise this year.

These are really wonderful additions to this board. They require a lot of time and effort and, in a way, exhibit acts of kindness and generosity on the part of the original posters that is much appreciated by many of us here.

This may seem a little odd to say, but there are threads on here from time to time that require a great deal of effort on the part of the original posters and which bring many of us much pleasure.

I'm talking about the extended cruise reports from those like Grumpy1 last year, Arzz's South American Cruise and Bill and Mary Ann's report on their world cruise this year.

These are really wonderful additions to this board. They require a lot of time and effort and, in a way, exhibit acts of kindness and generosity on the part of the original posters that is much appreciated by many of us here.

Yes, absolutely! Also Ides of March who reported here during the 2006 World Cruise, and Tom C, Ruth C, LaffnVegas, Rev Neal, and so many others who report "live" from the ships.

(DFD1, you were one of the first regular posters here who responded so kindly to my first question on this board in summer 2005. Thank you for your graciousness to me then, and always).

I couldn't agree more!

WOW!

And I thought the HAL cuisine thread would put me over the top! This is one more thread that is making me soooo excited about our first HAL cruise.

Thanks for all the great stories

about super people.

A:D

Archived