Alarm Clocks Voyager Inside cabins

If you have sailed in an inside cabin on Voyager can you tell me if there is an alarm clock in the cabin. Specifically, one with a lighted display. If not, is there an outlet near the bed where you can plug in a clock?

No clock in room & no plug near bed. Time is displayed on the phone and you can always get a wake up call. The only plug in the room is under the mirror at the dressing area. Sorry. Just pick up a travel cloclk at Walmart or Kmart for about $10 bucks.

Haven't tried this yet but someone on the boards recommended leaving the TV on with the channel tuned to the one that has minicam showing the outside view from the front of the ship. That way you can tell if it's daylight outside. I'm not sure but the screen may also show the time. I intend to try this on our Nov cruise.

If you have sailed in an inside cabin on Voyager can you tell me if there is an alarm clock in the cabin. Specifically, one with a lighted display. If not, is there an outlet near the bed where you can plug in a clock?

None of the cabins has an alarm clock (or outlet near the bed for that matter). I bring a simple wind-up travel alarm clock with "glow in the dark" numbers.

We bought a cheap alarm clock for one of our cruises and found that it didn't keep good time. Either the ship's current fluctuated or the clock was defective - we threw it out. I saw a battery operated, lighted display clock at K-Mart yesterday for about $7 (US). I plan on picking one of those up for our next cruise.

We use the phone for wake up calls, but I like to see what time it is if I wake up (we have always had an inside cabin).

Ben

WE had the same problem with an electric alarm clock. The power fluctuates and we were us much earlier that we thought we were. I use a battery powered alarm and take one to those little tap lights to use if I need to get up to go to the BR at night. I also leave my watch in the BR in case I just need to know the time.

Archived