Patouche Challenges

Pyrate13

Hello all,

I have been in touch with Julie at Patouche and would like to advise any interested parties that they are having several challenges right now. Their computer has crashed and one of their boats, Oil N Water, is having mechanical difficulties. They are certainly operational but it can be difficult to connect with them at this time. The best bet may be the telephone (heaven forbid:p ) for the time being.

Please understand that unlike those of us here on the mainland, repairs to computers and mechanics can be more time consuming when you live and work on an island like Tortola. Many things happen on "island time".

I was trying to book a private excursion with Patouche for over a week and wasn't able to get in touch with them through email or their online booking system. I asked on here what to do and a few very nice posters suggested I call on the phone. Julie answered right away and within 10 minutes I had Oil and Water reserved for a private charter for our May cruise.

Yesterday, I received an email reply for all my requests that they were having trouble with their computers and were loaded with requests and were working as quickly as they could to get back to everyone. So if you have time and don't want to make the phone call, sit back and relax, I'm sure Julie will get back to you through email as soon as possible.

Archived