Can you reserve speciality dining before you board?

MortgageChick

Can you reserve speciality dining before you board. On HAL we have reserved the Pinnacle grill prior to embarkation is this possible on the Crown Princess. If so how would i accomplish that?

no, it is not possible, sorry

Can you reserve speciality dining before you board. On HAL we have reserved the Pinnacle grill prior to embarkation is this possible on the Crown Princess. If so how would i accomplish that?

As far as I know specialty dining can only be reserved on board, no pre-reservations like with shore excursions. Nice idea though :)

You will not have a problem getting a reservation during your cruise. However if there is a specific day and time you need, just go to the appropriate place(just ask one of the cruise staff) at usually 4 PM the day of embarkation and they will reserve at either of the speciality dining rooms. We were on the CB recently and there were always tables available, at least in the steak house venue. The Italian one was alittle busier, but still available. Have a great cruise!

Pooh

Archived