How Do I Check Final Payment ?

UpstateCruizer

We made our final payment on our June 2nd cruise last week. I logged in and entered the passport information as 2 of our passports arrived on Friday. I can not find the area to check to see that the balance has been paid in full etc. We did use an online travel agency and our credit card has been billed for payment to Carnival but I can not remember where this info will show up on Carnival's site. Thanks for all of your help.

If you log on, go to "Make a payment" it will show $0 balance owing.

I don't think that option is available if you book with a TA. Your CC statement should show the payee being Carnival and not the TA (I'm pretty sure) so that should help ease your mind. If not call the 800 number at carnival and just ask what your balance is. The worst they can do is refuse to tell you as your booked with a TA.

If you log on, go to "Make a payment" it will show $0 balance owing.

After logging in no financial information shows just my reservation, fun pass etc. This is my first cruise and we did use a TA so perhaps the information doesn't show up as the other poster mentioned.

After logging in no financial information shows just my reservation, fun pass etc. This is my first cruise and we did use a TA so perhaps the information doesn't show up as the other poster mentioned.

did you get a confirmation from your TA after you paid your final payment? It should show on that confirmation that you are paid in full.

Bill

I wish Carnival had what all the other cruise sites had, showed the cabin # just for my own peace of mind. How do I know they are not going to change it as some have said. I did pick that cabin on purpose, but Iv heard some get "upgraded". They might think an upgrade is something other than what I want. I really think Carnival web site design where they dont show any details of your reservation is a poor way to service its customers.

Archived