Beer/Wine Prices

hawaii13

I know - maybe there is an obvious answer, but I don't know what it is...I am really wondering how much we will be spending at dinner just on a few glasses of wine or beer....
Not a beer drinker so can't help, but wine will run from $6.00 to $9.00 a glass just like in a major city restaurant. Too much as far as I am concerned, but what is one to do? NMnita

I did not reply because I'm not sure if there is a price difference between the international ships and the Hawaiian ships.

A miller lite on the an international ship in 2006 was $4.54. This included 15% tip.

To me the prices are the same as a club where you might see a band playing. You are of course paying that entertainment fee in all parts of the ship.

I was just on the Pride of Aloha and domestic beer was around $4.24 for a 12 ounce can and this ship did not add a 15% tip. You added your own tip. They also had happy hour in the Longboard bar on 6 out of the 7 days where most beer was half price. I believe it was between 3pm and 4pm. We bought a bucket of 6 and got a bucket of 6 for free. This allowed us to keep some in the refrigerator of our cabin for use throughout the cruise.

They also had a daily happy hour for martinis in one of the bars where martinis were half price. If you look at your Freestyle Dailies it will list when and where the happy hours are each day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived