Looking for Food

roadking_girl

Hi Everyone!

Ok, this trip through the Mediterranean will be the longest trip yet (see my cruise countdowns), and I'm looking for food! I'm a passionate foodie and chef, and I'm looking for places to eat, places to buy food, and things I can have shipped home for later enjoyment (like cases of port and wine, cheese and salmon). Restaurants, central markets, farmer's stands, street food - it's all fair game to me.

Any suggestions or reccomendations would be great! Thanks! I also passionately collect Harley-Davidson shirts, but that's a whole other topic. :-)

Barbara

Hi Everyone!

Ok, this trip through the Mediterranean will be the longest trip yet (see my cruise countdowns), and I'm looking for food! I'm a passionate foodie and chef, and I'm looking for places to eat, places to buy food, and things I can have shipped home for later enjoyment (like cases of port and wine, cheese and salmon). Restaurants, central markets, farmer's stands, street food - it's all fair game to me.

Any suggestions or reccomendations would be great! Thanks! I also passionately collect Harley-Davidson shirts, but that's a whole other topic. :-)

Barbara

Barbara, unless they've moved the Mediterranean (or Alaska for that matter!) you won't find that information here on the Alaska board! :D Oops!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Jayne

:)

Does anyone know of the best sushi restaurant in Vancouver?

I don't know about the BEST sushi restaurant in Vancouver - but we ate at Tanpopo (1122 Denman Street) - and my husband loved it. We'll be returning there for dinner when we arrive in Vancouver in June.

I don't eat sushi - so the 2nd time DH went to Tanpopo, the kids and I went to Death by Chocolate - also on Denman! :D

Archived