Adventure of the Seas Album Posted!

Great pic's, thanks, you just took me on a mini vacation. We are planning on taking our two girls on the AOS in Dec 08, just waiting for the itineraries and after seeing the pictures I am even more anxious to book. AOS or Serenade all depends on the schedules. Thanks can't wait to see the rest.

Great pics, thanks. My DD and SIL are going on this cruise 3/25, they can't wait.

I see you went to Palm Beach, we were there in Nov and there was such a strong undertow, we could hardly get in and out of the water. Was it like that when you were there? There must have been a strong storm out there somewhere when we went. We had been there before and it was perfect.

Did you have good weather, it certainly looks like you did. The Marriott looks amazing. May check that out next time in San Juan

Glad you had a great time, I am sure it ended all too soon.

Great pics' date=' thanks. My DD and SIL are going on this cruise 3/25, they can't wait.

I see you went to Palm Beach, we were there in Nov and there was such a strong undertow, we could hardly get in and out of the water. Was it like that when you were there? There must have been a strong storm out there somewhere when we went. We had been there before and it was perfect.

Did you have good weather, it certainly looks like you did. The Marriott looks amazing. May check that out next time in San Juan

Glad you had a great time, I am sure it ended all too soon.[/quote']

We had no undertow whatsoever at Palm Beach - it was simply calm and beautiful!

Our weather was 100% perfect! 15 sunny and hot days - with not a single drop of rain! :)

Thanks for the pics Robyn - I was on the ship the first week you were on. Brings back some wonderful memories :) I also stayed at the Marriott the Sunday we came back in to San Juan. Wonderful hotel and the beds were heavenly. Definitely disappointed that we didn't get to experience the new bedding on AOS but it's something to look forward to next time! Overall though we had a fantastic cruise, loved the ship and the ports - so jealous you were on there for two weeks!

-Jen

ROBYN the pix's were outstanding...looks like you have a wonderful family...very fortunate to be able to take your daughter out of school for 2 weeks...the js looked pretty roomy...did you have a chance to eat dinner at portofino's...fyi thanks for sharing the pic's of the synagogue...no one in my group wants to go and check out the sand floor...so i guess i head to the beach with the rest of them...todah rabah...

ROBYN the pix's were outstanding...looks like you have a wonderful family...very fortunate to be able to take your daughter out of school for 2 weeks...the js looked pretty roomy...did you have a chance to eat dinner at portofino's...fyi thanks for sharing the pic's of the synagogue...no one in my group wants to go and check out the sand floor...so i guess i head to the beach with the rest of them...todah rabah...

Thanks Mike - I didn't realize that I could actually take decent pictures until I saw them all posted!

I didn't eat at Portofino this cruise, although I have eaten there on the Radiance this past November and it was excellent!

We actually weren't planning on visiting the Synagogue - but my folks went the first week and kinda guilted us into it for the second week! We were shopping in Curacao, and the Synagogue is smack dab in the centre of downtown Curacao so we figured we better go in and take a peek! It is really something to see.......however, if the beach is calling your name, you better go with it! :D

We really love the JS. It is roomy and comfortable and the walk in closet is fantastic!

Have a great cruise and glad you liked the pics!

I want to see the synagogue when I am down there, too. We're doing a half day snorkel excursion but it should leave us with plenty of time to see other things as well.

thanks for the info as to where the synagoegue is in curaceao...so now i have 3 things that i want to take care of there...the beach...the knock off coach bags at a boutique on main street...and pop into the synagogue to take a peak...my folks aren't going so there will be no guilt feeling if i don't get there...it would be kind of interesting to see something other then the traditional north american main sanctuary...lot's of carpet and rows of cushioned seats...

thanks for the info as to where the synagoegue is in curaceao...so now i have 3 things that i want to take care of there...the beach...the knock off coach bags at a boutique on main street...and pop into the synagogue to take a peak...my folks aren't going so there will be no guilt feeling if i don't get there...it would be kind of interesting to see something other then the traditional north american main sanctuary...lot's of carpet and rows of cushioned seats...

Mike - I think you will really enjoy a visit to this Synagogue, it is really something to see. They have a museum there with lots of artifacts of early Jewish settlement in Curacao. There is also a quaint little gift shop that sells various souvenirs (pricey though!) The sand floor was the most amazing thing to see! Imagine our North American ladies in their high heels to trying negotiate a sand floor on Rosh Hashana? LOL! :p

Whatever you decide to do in Curacao - have a blast!

Archived