April 30,2007 Carnival Fantasy ... whos going ?

Carolinamamasita

Hi there

I am new here. ANd this will be my first cruise ever. Little Nervous and a little Excited .:) I will be travelling with my two children , but I am sure that they will be off on their own adventures onboard.

So, I am looking to see if there are other singles travelling , to hang out with .:cool:

Let me know .

Carolina

Howdy Carolinamamasita!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Singles Forum! 04.gif

The best place to get to know your fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you is the Roll Call Fantasy 04/30/07 at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=491437. Your Roll Call is where you can find the folks sailing with you before the cruise.

Usually, lots of tips and information concerning your cruise line, ship, cabins, tours, shipboard activities, transportation, etc. are exchanged there. Most Roll Calls plan a get-together on board where you can all meet face to face too.

Just click on the link above, read through all the pages and then make a post introducing yourself and the children. I feel sure your fellow Roll Call members will be glad to hear from you and welcome you with replies. You can then take your on-line relationship from there.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

Archived