Questions About Adagio on the Crown Princess

Dixe Lee

I don't believe it is for adults only. This is a wonderful place for a before dinner drink...............it's not crowded at all................and the servers there are some of the nicest we encountered..............probably because they aren't rushed and have time to socialize...................Mary

I don't believe it is for adults only. This is a wonderful place for a before dinner drink...............it's not crowded at all................and the servers there are some of the nicest we encountered..............probably because they aren't rushed and have time to socialize...................Mary

Thanks, Mary, for your response. This sounds like a place we will set aside time for. Just trying to have a couple spots in mind where we can have some relatively private time to simply sit, relax and enjoy being on vacation without being surrounded by the crowds. DH and I always take along a good book and try to set aside some time to "chill". This may not be the appropriate place for that, but still would like to know where the spots are that are not so busy and crowded. Worse comes to worse, we will have our balcony, but we do want to get out and enjoy the ship, too. Does that make sense? :)

Very classy lounge with rich wood trim accents and great chairs, love seats, tables etc.

Usually have a piano player every night. beautiful views aft over the Terrace Pool and top the starboard (right) side of the ship. It shares and entrance with Sabatinis.

It is usually pretty quiet during the day. Cool place. :)

Archived