Props for C&A and Customer Service

I think that good service needs to be reported too.

I have read so much negative on here for customer service and C&A that I am sure in many many cases are well deserved, But I just had to report that I have dealt with both recently and each time received excellent and polite service. C&A did exactly what they said they would do in a very timely matter.

This drastically compares to service I recieved last year

Happy Crusing, Y'all

Our experiences with Customer Service have been excellent. We recently changed our Brilliance reservation to Jewel. It took all of maybe 5 to 6 minutes. Than, later, we found a better cabin available. That change with Customer Service took another maybe 4 to 5 minutes. Never have had a problem with them. And, they always ask, "Is there anything else we can help you with?"

Rick

I spoke to a lovely lady the other night when enquiring about our cruise. She was having problems with her computer and had to keep putting me on hold. She was most apologetic but very friendly and helpful. She found out what I needed to know! She was a great help.

I told her so too :)

I've always had very pleasant and helpful service from C&A!

Maybe some people just start out unhappy and confirm their feelings as they go. Whatever it is I'm glad I don't have it....and don't want to get it.

I've always had very pleasant and helpful service from C&A!

Maybe some people just start out unhappy and confirm their feelings as they go. Whatever it is I'm glad I don't have it....and don't want to get it.

That is so true. I guess if you start off on the wrong foot you're going to end up on the wrong foot.:(

They have always been polite and very anxious to help in any way they can. In fact the last time I called them, they spent a good 20 minutes with me answering numerous questions that I had and offering suggestions.

Archived