Radiance of the Seas cabin 1556...any pics?

tlm

I'm so excited! We originally booked 1550 (GS) on Radiance of the Seas when we booked our cruise in January.

Yesterday. I just happened to check and noticed that 1556 had come open. After a quick call to our TA, we're now switched over! :D

Does anyone have any pics of this wonderfaul cabin?

Toni :D

Does anyone have a picture of cabin 7066 aboard the Radiance -- it has the canopy (obstruction if you have the need to look straight down)...I am told when sitting down there is no obstruction looking out but a picture would help.

Also, I have this room with 2 other people - they are married, I will no doubt give up the full size bed and take the pull out sofa or pullman -- does anyone have a picture of what and where the pullman is located - it would be nice to see...Thank you all....I had one of those days at work -- and wish i was on the ship now -- just sailing away --- to where you ask? --- and I reply who cares --- just keep sailing lol.....

We just returned last week from an 8 day on the Radiance. Sorry to say that we don't have any pictures of our room, we were in 9202. As you walk into the room the Bathroom is on your right then the pull out couch. There is a curtain that divides the room and the TV swivels so that one can watch it from the couch or the bed.

• 7 years later...
Does anyone have any information and/or pictures about this cabin? This is our first RCI cruise and I hope we made a good choice of cabins.

Toni

We had this cabin last summer in Alaska. The BEST cabin IMHO for that trip. I have some picts and will try to get them posted.