??re: booking a cruise on board??

chrismch

What is the current credit for booking a cruise on board if any?

Do you have to book a specific cruise or can you just put down a deposit on a future unamed cruise?

Is the deposit still a $100 or is it more depending on the cruise?

Thanks for your input!:p

The deposit is still $100 for a future cruise, and no, you can get an open booking and choose the ship and sailing at a later date. They are good for 4 years.

But the shipboard credit varys depending on the length of your cruise and the cabin category booked.

I have never booked an actual cruise on board because they have never offered me a good deal. I have booked future cruises (undecided) several times, and it has really been handy when actually booking through my TA, who has always found me great deals!:) IMHO that is the way to go.

You can book with the TA you used for the cruise you are on when you do the booking - or you can book with Princess and transfer it to a TA later - or as others have said simply make an open booking.

The shipboard credit, as toto said, is determined by length of cruise and cabin category booked:

7 - 9 days $25 per person inside or $50 per person outside

10-15 days $75 per person iniside or $100 per person outside

16+days $125 per peroson inside or $150 per person outside

I didn't use my future cruise deposit on my most recent booking. They will not allow both that AND stockholder credit. I used the stockholder credit. This is one area that Royal Caribbean has Princess beat. You can receive both future cruise and stockholder credits on same booking on RCCL.

Archived