What's the ONE thing I should do on Carnival?

Drew B

I just booked a little 3-day cruise on the Paradise for Memorial day, and I'm very excited about it. My last cruise was a 13-day Alaska trip on Celebrity, which is obviously a completely different experience. With a longer trip, you can fit a lot more in, but on a short one, you have to be selective. I'd love to hear from YOU what one thing I should make sure to do above anything else (it can be an activity, a food, a drink, a spot on the ship, ANYTHING!).

Thanks.

Not sure who you are going with but if it's someone special (wife, girlfriend, family) enjoy your time together. Act as though this is the last cruise you will ever take...that way you can do everything or nothing.

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Payd:)

Not sure who you are going with but if it's someone special (wife, girlfriend, family) enjoy your time together. Act as though this is the last cruise you will ever take...that way you can do everything or nothing.

Now that is some excellent advice for any cruise. I love it.

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going with my sister. She actually gets to leave her kids (5, 4, and 2) home with her husband. She's REALLY going to enjoy it!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, and I intend to do every one of them. I was thinking more, though, of things that are unique to Carnival.

Thanks.

I'm going with my sister. She actually gets to leave her kids (5, 4, and 2) home with her husband. She's REALLY going to enjoy it!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, and I intend to do every one of them. I was thinking more, though, of things that are unique to Carnival.

Thanks.

Your sister is lucky to have you and to get away for a short time. Hopefully she can leave home and not worry or call twice a day. By the way if you need another sister...please take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I know who you are going with...This sounds like a chance to get away and laugh like kids...go to the late night comedian have a drink or two (miami vice, or a bucket o' beer) and laugh yourselves silly.

I'm jealous:o and I don't even know your sister~

Your sister is lucky to have you and to get away for a short time. Hopefully she can leave home and not worry or call twice a day. By the way if you need another sister...please take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I know who you are going with...This sounds like a chance to get away and laugh like kids...go to the late night comedian have a drink or two (miami vice, or a bucket o' beer) and laugh yourselves silly.

I'm jealous:o and I don't even know your sister~

I'm single, so I don't cruise as much as I'd like. I'd be very happy to adopt you as another sister if you'll cruise with me!

Go with a positive attitude and don't compare anything on on Carnival with the way it was done on Celebrity. That wasn't easy for me but you truly need to realize a 3-day cruise on Carnival will not compare to a 7-day Alaska on Celebrity. They are two totally separate products. Hope you and your sister have a totally relaxing and GREAT time!

I'm single, so I don't cruise as much as I'd like. I'd be very happy to adopt you as another sister if you'll cruise with me!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sound like a fun brother. Let me know where we are going and when "little brother"

Since this will be your first cruise on Carnival . . . . Have some "FUN", and go down the waterslide!, try the different "drink of the day" each day to find a new favorite;-)

PS: The key to a fun cruise is "Participation". (Participate in as many activities as you possibly can. You'll create some lifelong memories, and who knows . . . you may even see yourself on the video diary).

Last, but not least . . . Have Eat, drink, be marry & have FUN!!!

If you like wine do the wine country tour thru the ship. It's inexpensive and a great tour, Free bottle of fine, lovely winery, fresh bread & cheese. Just a really nice day. Ensenada sucks as a port, I've done this cruise 4 times, but it is fun and a great relaxing time. And the implications its a party cruise are totally not true, I've never seen it on 4 trips!

have a great time!

Happy Cruising!

Donna

And the implications its a party cruise are totally not true, I've never seen it on 4 trips!

quote]

3 day on Memorial day.......partae...

I have done this cruise several times also, holidays and spring break are the party times.

But I do agree with you on the wine tour...it was great!

I just booked a little 3-day cruise on the Paradise for Memorial day, and I'm very excited about it. My last cruise was a 13-day Alaska trip on Celebrity, which is obviously a completely different experience. With a longer trip, you can fit a lot more in, but on a short one, you have to be selective. I'd love to hear from YOU what one thing I should make sure to do above anything else (it can be an activity, a food, a drink, a spot on the ship, ANYTHING!).

Thanks.

Do your self a favor and don't go - book on a cruise line with good food and good service and have a REALLY good cruise!

Do your self a favor and don't go - book on a cruise line with good food and good service and have a REALLY good cruise!

This Ship Had Great Food when I went. And who are to tell someone not to go on this ship when you have never been on it. So you don't even have a clue about how the food is.

If you don't like carnival Ships then stay out of Carnival Forums!!!!!

Archived