hotel info for NO

bethm214

Hi, I wanted to share this information with anyone that may need accomodations in NO, LA. I emailed them about their bon voyage package and this is what i received:

We do have a wonderful "Bon Voyage Package" which includes:

One night in a King or Queen Double Room

Complimentary Welcome Cocktails (2 per room)

Complimentary Transportation TO the port

Discounted Parking While Away on the Cruise - only $5/day

$85.00 plus tax

(Fabulous Historic Suites are also available beginning at

only $125.00 per night)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or would like further information. You may call me at 1-800-831-1783 or via email. Additionally, if you'd like to go ahead and book the "Bon Voyage Package", you may call our Reservations Office at that 800 number as well. We'd certainly be delighted to welcome you to New Orleans and the Maison St. Charles later this month! Have a great cruise - the Conquest is great!

Kindest Regards,

Ann Dwyer

Sales Manager

Maison St. Charles Hotel and Suites

1319 St. Charles Avenue

New Orleans, LA 70130

1-800-831-1783

adwyer@maisonstcharles.com

www.maisonstcharles.com

• 1 month later...

Booked on Conquest April 3, 2005

Flying in 2 days earlier to enjoy NO. We are staying at the Sheraton on Canal Street.

Has anyone ever stayed there and as we are flying in what is the prices on transportation from the airport to the hotel and hotel to pier. Also what attractions are within walking distance of hotel. Thanks

Read quite a few good things about this hotel on the "old" board and we are booked there for four days prior to our Sensation cruise next month. I will certainly post when we return. :D

If you try tripadvisor.com there are some reviews about this hotel. Most are positive, I only read one negative.

I have stayed at the Sheraton- nice hotel and fairly convenient to the FQ activities- without mobility limitations. It is fixed $28++ cab from the airport and I believe fixed $7pp++ in town to port. With rolling bags and packing light you could take the city bus from the airport, walk several blocks down Canal (or take the bus or streetcar), and/or the Canal St Streetcar/bus (or walk) to the Riverfront streetcar to Julia St. stop and walk to the ship. :)

Archived