Still Live, Still on the Golden from here to San Francisco

DonahCBrown

Feel free to use it in your sig, it's not mine and it's kinda cool.

I'm jealous of your 41 days cruising but even more of the 108 day world. How do you guys prepare for a voyage like that?

We leave in 13days for a 16 day Panama Canal trip. I am beside myself with joy because we have more sea days. I should really think about getting organized but all I want is a deck chair, a drink, and the ocean breeze!

Dianne

I'm jealous of your 41 days cruising but even more of the 108 day world. How do you guys prepare for a voyage like that?

We leave in 13days for a 16 day Panama Canal trip.

Dianne

1 Day at a time;) & get Free Laundry:D

Your 16 Day PC trip, not bad at all, enjoy!:)

Where are all those Golden Cruisers?:confused:

Jot:eek:

Boring,

I have nothing to say, I'm doing all the laundry (Vicky is a slave driver):eek: , caught up on all the bills, and visited with my (adult) kids over the weekend. Sounds like everyone else. :D So there, I did my part.

Just plain old Bill:eek:

They would have to roll me off the ship after so many days

We leave in 13days for a 16 day Panama Canal trip. I am beside myself with joy because we have more sea days.

Dianne

Where do you board your for your 16 days and which ship?

Pia

Pia~We are going out of FLL on the Coral Princess and will end up in L.A.. I need to get serious about this packing stuff.

EasyBill~Come on, you could never be just plain ole Bill! Not after all the work it took just to get those posts out.

JotBill~The free laundry certainly is a great perk now if the internet works well, life is good!:D

Okay it's late,

Dianne

Pia~We are going out of FLL on the Coral Princess and will end up in L.A.. I need to get serious about this packing stuff.

EasyBill~Come on, you could never be just plain ole Bill! Not after all the work it took just to get those posts out.

I thought the same thing when I read it. Bill, you had so many interesting names while you were on the cruise. Just because you're on land now, it doesn't make you any less interesting. However, if you really feel that way, you'll just have to go on another cruise soon. LOL:D

JotBill~The free laundry certainly is a great perk now if the internet works well, life is good!:D

Okay it's late,

Dianne

Dianne, Are you going to do a Live from the Coral? If you don't get the internet minutes yet, please do a review when you get back.:D

Mary

Good Morning "New" Golden Cruisers!:)

(& also you "Old" Golden Cruisers)

Have a Great Day at Sea!:D

(or at home planning your next)

& looking forward to hearing some(Please?) "Live from the Golden" as you continue! ;)

Hello Earth?, Come in Golden?

Jot:)

golden_bridge.jpg

We left 5 hours late and got to go under the bridge at night. Pretty cool. Lots of grouchy staff when we boarded because of having to clean and go through health inspections.

First day was like a code red. No grabbing your own grub etc.

Now is like the good old days. Just grab and go.

Staff said that the Code Red was hard on them.

The three days at sea were great.

Golden Amigos gathering was fun.

Yesterday was Acapulco. We toodled around downtown.

Last night was a ballet folklorico.

Got to go to Zihua.

K

We left 5 hours late and got to go under the bridge at night. Pretty cool. Lots of grouchy staff when we boarded because of having to clean and go through health inspections.

Got to go to Zihua.

K

Thanks so much for that 1st "Live from the Golden" part 2 update;)

Have a Great day on the Beautiful Golden!:D

Dianne

Dianne,

Ok, I'm not just plane old Bill, the rain in Spain is mainly on the plane, like the one we fly to when we go cruising.:D It's getting better all the time.;)

Easykruz,

Bill:)

JotBill~The free laundry certainly is a great perk now if the internet works well, life is good!

Dianne

Dianne and Capt. Jot,

A word of caution, be careful what you have laundered and dry cleaned on board the ship.

Easykruz,

Bill:)

Got to go to Zihua.

K

K,

Thanks for the "Live from the Golden" post. How's the internet service been (fast, slow or non-existent)?:confused: Please ask your fellow CCer's to post something to this post.

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill:)

More details, please.

Unfortunately the laundry sometimes tends to WASH and DRY items that were sent for DRY CLEANING. Several years ago a passenger had his woolen tux washed. I understand that afterwards it was a good fit for a 7 year old. :eek:

& looking forward to hearing some(Please?) "Live from the Golden" as you continue! ;)

Hello Earth?, Come in Golden?

Bill, Part of the problem could be the title of this thread. The present Golden cruisers may not even think to click on this thread as they are going the other way.:p

Bill, Part of the problem could be the title of this thread. The present Golden cruisers may not even think to click on this thread as they are going the other way.:p

I agree. This has been a wonderful thread, but perhaps it's time for it to be laid to rest and let others take over with their own "Live from . . "

I agree. This has been a wonderful thread, but perhaps it's time for it to be laid to rest and let others take over with their own "Live from . . "

Ok, this will be my final post on this thread!:( See you all in "Live from the Pacific", 4/24 Sydney to Anchorage.:D Goodnight All, where ever you are?

I can close it or move it to Floataway..this has been such a wonderful "live from" that I really don't want to move it?????

Or start a "live from the Golden past cruisers" thread or something like that on Floataway???

Hi Caroline,

They are right, the Name is wrong to continue "Live", I'll vote to close it(or move it to Floataway) & someone can start a New "Live from the Golden" if they like, Here & someone else a "Live from Golden past cruisers" in Floataway, as you suggested.

Thank you!

I can close it or move it to Floataway..this has been such a wonderful "live from" that I really don't want to move it?????

Or start a "live from the Golden past cruisers" thread or something like that on Floataway???

Caroline, this has been a wonderful "Live from". If you don't want to close it or move it, is it possible for you to change the title of the thread? If it's a Live from the Golden without mention of "to SF", maybe those on board now and/or future cruises will post. Just a suggestion.

Since we will be boarding the golden next sun I was hopeing to hear something from the new cruises well I will have to be surprised on what happens we are all very excited about our cruise sun is not coming close enouft for us

Archived