tour saver book - AVIS coupon

gszenacm

I didn't have my stuff at work today, but called my wife and she says there is no code or coupon number to use. If you are trying to use national #, you may want to go to the websit they give on the coupon:http://www.avisalaska.com or call the local office directly if you are in a hurry.

Go ahead and make your reservation. I called the Avis office in Anchorage directly last week for this exact reason. She said that she didn't need to know about the coupon when making the reservation. Just show it at the counter when you get your car and they will make the deduction at that time. By the way, her price was not as good as what was available on the Avis web site, so she advised me to reserve the car that way, in order to get that price. Once again, the coupon was not needed for that. Also, main thing to know, is that this coupon is ONLY good at the downtown Avis office, not the airport.

FYI: you can bid for a car rental on Priceline. I got Hertz, a mid size 4 door, for $19.00 a day +tax on the first try. Probably could have gotten one cheaper if I had started lower. I'm sure not having any luck with a Anchorage hotel room on Priceline. I did get the Hyatt Regency in Vancouver for $65.00.

I've also tried PL for anchorage hotel with no luck...I'm waiting for my 72 hours to try Vancouver again...started too low!

Thanks for the tip on the car rental - I'll try them tonight!

BJ

That is amazing that you got a mid size for $19/day. I've been trying for weeks just for a compact and no luck. I just tried again for a mid size and a compact no luck for Anchorage. I haven't had luck on the Anchorage hotel either, but I've already got a reservation at the Clarion Suites and a rental w/ Alamo. We are leaving 2 weeks from today!!!

Wendy

Archived