Can I get some honest feedback about singles cruises?

Grogg

I have never done a singles cruise and I do not know what it really entails. My friend and I are looking into the possibility of taken a singles cruise but I want to know if it is really worth it. We are in our early 30's and are looking to meet some new people (preferably women) in the same age bracket. I would really appreciate anyone's feedback if you have taken one before. Or if anyone knows about any other vacation packages that cater to singles.

• 2 weeks later...

The names, web sites, etc. of travel agents/agencies or other cruise-related sites or message boards --- even if "masked" --- are not allowed in Cruise Critic message board posts per our Community Guidelines. Posts asking for the name, site or further information via e-mail, or posts offering same, will be removed as well as any replies to the deleted posts.

Try going to www.google.com and typing in "single cruises". Anyone will find many of the agencies their fellow Cruise Critic members would recommend, give feedback, etc. if they could.

Please note the title description of this forum toward the top of the page:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

It says line, not agent, agency, or other cruise-related site or message board.

Also, per FAQ:

My posting was removed? How do I find out why?

If you have a question regarding the removal of a post or a discussion, please contact our Community Manager by clicking on the Contact Us link located on all pages of the forums. Questions posted on the forums regarding removals will not be addressed and will be removed.

Wishing everyone lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif with their google search.

Kat

Archived