Balcony Gtee £56080 per person???

Just been on the RCI website checking some prices - noticed this bargain 28 April 07 on the Navigator - Balcony Guarantee £56080.00 per person.:eek:

I know some folks will only travel with a balcony, but you think they'll get any takers for this bargain.:D

Just been on the RCI website checking some prices - noticed this bargain 28 April 07 on the Navigator - Balcony Guarantee £56080.00 per person.:eek:

I know some folks will only travel with a balcony, but you think they'll get any takers for this bargain.:D

i checked on a currency exchange chart....if what u said is the right amount, that would be $110,000+ in USD.....that is way too much for a balcony, let alone the biggest suite you can get....

Checked it out and the downside is.... You pay in full now! Called Amex and they said I dont qualify for an increase in my credit limit to that amount.Only if it gave me a floor all my own and I get to drive the ship. lol

Archived