The best cruise ever...Norwegian Pearl 02MAR07

sneakerstud

Sneakerstud,

Thanks for yuor review -- we leave Friday!!!! Can you tell me which beaches are supposed to be good on the islands? I am trying to search for the best beaches on each Island. We love to go to the beaches!

Thanks!

I love beaches, too!

Domenica- did tour the rain forrest

Barbados - went to Boatyard (convenient and ok)

St. Lucia - was sick in bed, but would have went to the Windjammer (great beach USD 65 for all day admittance and all inclusive)

Antigua - was totally on drugs took a helicopter to see the Volcano and went then to the quiet Hawksbill Beach Resort (great, nobody from the ship, USD 40 for half day alll incl.), the rest of my group went to the Pineapple resort and had a grant time!

Tortola - was back in bed, but would have went to White Bay, since my fav. beach excursion to Jost van Dyke got cancelled

Hope that helps!

King Marcus

YES I can not wait myself! Actually I booked as well the 1 night Party cruise before the Panama Canal Cruise. I heared that on SEP 28 the pier will be a nightmare and instead of paying a Hotel we just jump on that one as well. By the time you get all on board, I will be already unpacked...he he he!!!

Michele, why don't you come along?

Hi Marcus,

Unfortunately, John and I just did the Panama Canal (full transit) two years ago, so we really didn't want to do that one again....at least not for awhile. If we had wanted to go, we would have booked it at the same time as Anny & Bobby did, because now, the prices are crazy and there isn't much availability left on that sailing either. We got such a good price on the Jewel and are really looking forward to going to Europe again. We'll miss sailing with all of you, but we'll be there in spirit!

Have a great day!

Michele

Wow!!! No wonder my ears were ringing!!! I see Anny and Bobby everywhere! lol.. Thank you my King. I have to agree, it was probably the BEST cruise yet. We met great people during this cruise (most within our group). We truly enjoyed all of our time together! I'm trying REALLY hard to forget our time at Bliss! That one hour open bar turned to almost 5 hours of true craziness. That said, I have tons of pictures! Some that I don't even remember! lol...

Can't wait til April and then the Canal crossing in Sept... Really looking forward to NCL releasing the Europe Deployment for 08...

Michele- Really wish you and John were coming with us. I know we've gone through this numerous times already but you two would really enjoy the Pearl. She is one seriously precious gem!

Anny

Michele- Really wish you and John were coming with us. I know we've gone through this numerous times already but you two would really enjoy the Pearl. She is one seriously precious gem!

Hiya Anny...

The cruising gods just weren't with us in 2007...hopefully the planets and stars will align in 2008 and we'll make something happen! Believe me...we wish we were sailing with you guys as well! :D LOL...but at least I know I'll see ya soon...:)

Hugs,

Michele

Archived