Best Balcony Photo

OMG what great photos, DeafDude! Wow! And we're going on the Golden for ONE night in May! Never been on Princess at all, but that is a wonderful pool at the fan tail! I think it will be too cold from Vancouver to Seattle, but it will sure be fun to explore!

Those aft suites on Millenium are un-believable!!!

How did you get your photos in the larger format? Thanks!

OMG what great photos, DeafDude! Wow! And we're going on the Golden for ONE night in May! Never been on Princess at all, but that is a wonderful pool at the fan tail! I think it will be too cold from Vancouver to Seattle, but it will sure be fun to explore!

Those aft suites on Millenium are un-believable!!!

How did you get your photos in the larger format? Thanks!

Hi 4 Cruisers. We sailed on the Golden Princes from New Orleans a year after that pic was taken. you will love the ship and that aft pool is really nice. The view off the back of the ship from there is fantastic. there is also an indoor pool. I don't know if it is heated or not.

The suites on the Millennium look like they have back yards!! Not balconies ! haha

To make your picture show up large, you have to upload it to a picture site and then click on the "insert image" icon here in the editor. My pictures are on the photobucket website, but you can use others. there is a thread here about the different photo sharing sites.

Paul

Here goes a try...

From what i see, you are "attaching" the files to the message instead of inserting them. If you look on the editor screen there is a square with a yellow and black background below and to the right of the paperclip. That is for inserting images into the message. you will need to insert the link to where your photo is stored on the internet in the pop up window and it should work fine.

Paul

Hi 4 Cruisers. We sailed on the Golden Princes from New Orleans a year after that pic was taken. you will love the ship and that aft pool is really nice. The view off the back of the ship from there is fantastic. there is also an indoor pool. I don't know if it is heated or not.

The suites on the Millennium look like they have back yards!! Not balconies ! haha

To make your picture show up large, you have to upload it to a picture site and then click on the "insert image" icon here in the editor. My pictures are on the photobucket website, but you can use others. there is a thread here about the different photo sharing sites.

Paul

I too think the aft pool on Golden is really nice how recent were you on her? I was on in May of 05 and they had a huge party back there one night they covered the pool and used as a stage for the band it was awesom.....

I too think the aft pool on Golden is really nice how recent were you on her? I was on in May of 05 and they had a huge party back there one night they covered the pool and used as a stage for the band it was awesom.....

Hi Dee Dee. we wre on the Golden in Dec 2007 when it made 3 stops in New Orleans for Christmas. They didn't cover the pool when we on the ship. I have seen a photo of the pool covered with a band playing on it though, Here is another pic in St Thomas with balconies as far as the eyes can see !!!!!!

Picture182.jpg

Good idea for a thread! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures. The boyfriend and I don't have enough money to book a balcony, or even an oceanview for that matter, so it'll be a long time before I can take pictures like these!

Squeeky...looks like you had some nice balconies on your cruises!

You never know! I posted the above comment on the 22nd of March. Since then, my cruise got cancelled with NCL, and I rebooked with CCL. We found out yesterday that we got upgraded from an inside cabin to a balcony!

So, when we get back, we'll have some pictures to add to this thread!

1. Airlift from Constellation March 22, 2007

2. Wake view from PH deck 6148~ Constellation

3. 6148~ Constellation PH deck view

4. View from PH 6148 forward

5. View of upper balconeys and flag from aft of PH deck looking

Hope you enjoy i do have more i have to find them.

2017319950100955445S600x600Q85.jpg.462d559f91e8c0122563e7de876e132f.jpg

2017695550100955445S600x600Q85.jpg.fb1cac55344180320dca66c44aacaacf.jpg

2478366580100955445S600x600Q85.jpg.dae4c8280da6f89846d4b31eb590ece8.jpg

2880724700100955445S600x600Q85.jpg.0690c684b05b4965fa3a73479335a2b4.jpg

2914804250100955445S600x600Q85.jpg.c6fac8f4c58549f190b97905274bc987.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived