1-1.jpg

South Beach, Miami on the 4th of July

2-1.jpg

the basketball that hit my balcony...

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Caribbean sunset

5-1.jpg

Don't u have any photos of the balconies themselves. I love your photos but can see similar elsewhere and was hoping to see actual balcony photos.

Nice picture but not of a balcony..Got any of the actual balcony?

The people posting on this thread have taken a liberal view of the term "balcony photo" to include photos taken from the balcony. If this is causing you distress (given you made the same comment to two different people) why don't you start your own "photos of balconies only" thread.

The people posting on this thread have taken a liberal view of the term "balcony photo" to include photos taken from the balcony. If this is causing you distress (given you made the same comment to two different people) why don't you start your own "photos of balconies only" thread.

I am well aware of how this thread is viewed - it is obvious to anyone because of what has been posted.

Simply said I like the photos but I asked if they had any of the balconies themselves and this causes u to say I appear 'distressed' because I asked 2 people and suggest I start my own thread - curious!!

Wonder why u feel a 'need' to intervene and make such comments?

Oh by the way, back on topic if u don't mind - do u have any pictures of 'just' balconies?

I am well aware of how this thread is viewed - it is obvious to anyone because of what has been posted.

Simply said I like the photos but I asked if they had any of the balconies themselves and this causes u to say I appear 'distressed' because I asked 2 people and suggest I start my own thread - curious!!

Wonder why u feel a 'need' to intervene and make such comments?

Oh by the way, back on topic if u don't mind - do u have any pictures of 'just' balconies?

I've posted photos on this thread also. See posts # 45, 59 & 59. If I like a photo I tell the person. If I don't like a photo I don't say a thing.

Splendour of the Seas aft JS 8082. We loved this cabin, very light and sunny.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2757454460099817831GTqgRh

Constellation aft CC cabin 7206. All the aft balconies on X M class ships are huge!

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2919583910099817831wpcaFb

Julie

We've got CC cabin 8170 on the Constellation for an 11 night repositioning cruise. Can't wait. It's right above your cabin on Constellation, so I'm guessing ours should be just like yours. Cool!

I've posted photos on this thread also. See posts # 45, 59 & 59. If I like a photo I tell the person. If I don't like a photo I don't say a thing.

Will check out your postings - thanks for sharing.

I don't either.. Its kinder not to - I wldn't want to hurt anyones feelings. Besides, I, for the most part, found the photos posted to be lovely or funny or at the very least interesting..

Thanks to all who take their time to post..!

Splendour of the Seas aft JS 8082. We loved this cabin, very light and sunny.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2757454460099817831GTqgRh

Constellation aft CC cabin 7206. All the aft balconies on X M class ships are huge!

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2919583910099817831wpcaFb

Julie

Thank you Julie for the pics of SOS JS 8082; we are on the Legend of the Seas in August - JS 8084 and I am pretty sure these ships are the same. Your pics were by far the best we have seen of these cabins.

Aft cabin pics in the link below.

http://community.webshots.com/album/557564203cMKLPu

Kathy

<<<<For those who might have wondered exactly what this thread was ment to be>>>>

As the OP I would like to say that this thread has gone pretty much as I had envisioned. Photos of balconies themselves, from the cabin showing the balcony ( I luv cabin photos too), from the balcony into the cabin and of course whatever you can see from the balcony. I particularly like it when the ship name and cabin number are mentioned.

I have enjoy emmensly each and everyone of the photos posted as I'm sure you do . I see myself in all of them LOL.

Thank you all for taking the time to post and looking forward to many many more.

Thankyou Cuizer2 for pretty much saying that for me while I was not around.

It is a whirlpool. I have toured the one on the Oosterdam twice. The inside is very nice also.

I tried to upload more photos of our penthouse 7045 on the Noordam but it was giving me trouble on webshots. The penthouse balcony was PERFECT except for the location on the ship. The balcony jets out in the middle and then back in again. From that point you can see other people and vice versa. We moved the plants and that helped a little. It was all in good fun especially when we would give my two year old son and four year old nephew a bath in the whirlpool! You should have seen the looks we got! We also hosted a cocktail party for fellow CC'ers onboard complete with printed invitation. We had a blast and this was a Once In A Lifetime for us and worth every penny!

I also have to agree that the inside is very nice indeed. :D

Holy Cow...that is big. Ours did wrap around the side the actual sq ft was somewhere around 1200. It had a full bar and a hot tub you don't see. The cabin itself was beautiful too about 1400sf. Not a bad ride for 14 days!

What ship are you showing me? I love looking at pictures of all the ships. I get gitty just thinking about cruising.:D

Holy Cow...that is big. Ours did wrap around the side the actual sq ft was somewhere around 1200. It had a full bar and a hot tub you don't see. The cabin itself was beautiful too about 1400sf. Not a bad ride for 14 days!

What ship are you showing me? I love looking at pictures of all the ships. I get gitty just thinking about cruising.:D

That is the top (exposed) balcony of the Garden Villa on the NCL Star.

Here is a photo of the lower private balcony for the Garden Villa ...

lowerbalcony.jpg

In the photo below you can see the railing for the upper balcony. The black glass below it is the living or sitting room. Each cabin (there are two) has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Starpool.jpg

Archived