Do you read other NCL roll calls?

FundyGirl

. There is no roll call for my departure yet. Figure I will wait a couple more months before I start one or see if one is started. Looking forward to it, but probably too early for others to be intersested:(

go ahead , be the first....maybe others are like you, and are waiting for someone else to do it..we started on ours 12 mths ago!!

:) I like your posts, they are always nice!!

BTW.. your name is my favourite drink, I guess it's yours too??

my posts come from my heart ....

( not my head as sometimes they should :eek: !!

....sometimes I go where "angels fear to tread" )

:) I like your posts, they are always nice!!

BTW.. your name is my favourite drink, I guess it's yours too??

my posts come from my heart ....

( not my head as sometimes they should :eek: !!

....sometimes I go where "angels fear to tread" )

So happy to see it is you again!

I enjoy your posts also.

Yes, as you can tell I enjoy Cosmos' but the martini clinic has swayed me:) ....somewhat!

Will miss you AGAIN when you cruise...our daughter is getting married in July...can't cruise 'til after the wedding.

Maybe next year????

Will miss you AGAIN when you cruise...our daughter is getting married in July...can't cruise 'til after the wedding.

Maybe next year????

same for us!! we have our next cruise in 3 weeks, but then our son is getting married in early Sept...we usually cruise or holiday somewhere in that month, but not this year..so again,as you said... maybe next year ??

same for us!! we have our next cruise in 3 weeks, but then our son is getting married in early Sept...we usually cruise or holiday somewhere in that month, but not this year..so again,as you said... maybe next year ??

Wow! How strange/funny is that!

My sister and her DH will cruise the Dawn in "June 07"...trying to get us to join them...but, I feel so close to the wedding date. I have to be here...

We are looking at the Dawn for Oct., 07....after our wedding and after yours. And, before the Dawn leaves NY! (Sept., Oct., cruises from NY are great)! We love them!

Or.. the Gem in January "08!...or both! I hope!

Enjoy your cruise:)

Post a review!

Sorry that we will miss you AGAIN!

I do peek into others if I know some folks on it, or maybe one with an itinerary I will be doing. In fact, I peek in on yours FundyGirl, I know some folks there and we are doing the voyage following yours! Will be waving at you on the 12th in NY!

YUP - I read other rollcalls as well. Often you find great ideas for shore excursions and "fun" things to do if you have a meet/greet planned - hey, I have NO problem stealing someone else's great ideas:D ...

Not only that but I enjoy sharing the anticipation and enthusiasm of others as they ramp-up to cruise time.

I was just wondering how many of you regularly read NCL roll calls other than your own sailing.
I read roll calls when planning a cruise so I can see who I want to avoid cruising with. :D I chose a different cruise once because of a passenger on a roll call. ;)

Archived