Just of the Pride...Great time!!!

bleuseas

is it hard to communicate at the ports, or do most of the people speak english there? i know a bit of spanish, but i am not too good. are things cheap at the port city? do they sell cool stuff? is the food on the ship yummy?

Very easy to communicate. All of the places we went spoke at least some English and most of them fairly fluently. I am not a real big shopper so I'm probably not the one to answer your shopping questions.

YES....food on the ship is quite yummy. Make sure you try the roast beef and brie on a baguette from room service. And the omelet station was delic! And of course everything in the dining room! Read my review....I talk some about the food we had in it.

I'm cruising to cabo in dec. and want to know if you went to any hotels there that let you use their pool or beach? I wanted to Medano Beach area. I heard the Melia lets cruise people use theirs, but there may be a fee. Do you know anything about that or how much. There will be 6 of us and we just want to lounge around and drink and enjoy the beach. Also, what bars are good in that area?

Thanks in advance!

Gwyn in Vegas:o

How did you feel the food was? Been dieting for our June cruise and cant wait to have some dessert!! LOL Cant wait for your review.

Ha! I know what you mean. We just booked our (honeymoon) cruise aboard the Pride today, leaving in early June. We're not sure we can go without dessert that long :eek: but hope that it will be worth it in the long run.

The food on the ship is very good, like Victoria said. If you don't want to eat in the dining room for dinner, you could always go to the buffet. Also for breakfast, you can have that in the dining room as well, instead of out on Lido Deck. The scrambled eggs are not that good, you could always get on Lido Deck the omelet station, which can make eggs over easy/omelets etc, which is a good thing.

Just for your info, the drink of the day on the first day will be called "The FunShip Special", this drink is the strongest of them all, and is always available throughtout the cruise.

is it hard to communicate at the ports, or do most of the people speak english there? i know a bit of spanish, but i am not too good. are things cheap at the port city? do they sell cool stuff? is the food on the ship yummy?

Archived