Kids Attire - Formal Nights

kawell01

We are sailing on the CB on April 8th...2 weeks yeah!

What is the policy for the kids in the dining rooms on formal nights? I don't know if they will even be there with us, but I wanted to have a contingency plan just in case. We are traveling with 2-9year old boys and a 4 year old girl.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Katie :D

We are sailing on the CB on April 8th...2 weeks yeah!

What is the policy for the kids in the dining rooms on formal nights? I don't know if they will even be there with us, but I wanted to have a contingency plan just in case. We are traveling with 2-9year old boys and a 4 year old girl.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Katie :D

The attire is the same for adults and children. As long as you put a dress shirt and nice pants on your boys you should be fine, a tie would help if you have one. A nice party dress for your daughter would be perfect.

I know that there will be many who post that a suit or tux is required, but most people don't mind seeing the young ones in dress pants/khaki gap style pants and a dress shirt without a jacket, so don't be offended by some of the posts you will get here. I'm sure your 4 year old daugter will just love putting on a lovely dress, mine sure did at that age.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks much! That is great help! They are all excited about dressing up...my son asked the other day if he could bring his tux. I don't want to deal with it, so you guys provided the perfect answers!

Thanks again :)

Archived